:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Free mags? What the hell ….

• Comments Off on Free mags? What the hell ….

Free mags? What the hell ….

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Free mags? What the hell ….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, I know I’m the first to say, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is” but what the hell.

This Web site has a promo code that will let you subscribe (one time only) for a couple of different mags (namely Maxim and Stuff, won’t let you do it for Playboy or Penthouse). One thing leads to another, I now have a four year subscription to Maxim and I think a three or four year subscription to Stuff. Didn’t cost me anything. Didn’t even have to put in a credit card number, which is the reason I jumped on it.

Anyway, check it out. Do it at your own risk, however. I could be in for it, but I don’t think I am. Usually, I’m pretty good about checking these things out first.

Anyway, on the site, click which mag you want to subscribe to (go ahead and click on the four year, it’s all the same) and add it to your cart. It’ll take you to a new screen. At that screen, scroll down and you’ll see a field for a “Promotion code.” The code is: 1free — just like that. It’ll tell you on the next screen if it took the code. Don’t bother registering, just click on the button at the top about proceed without registering, fill in your mailing address and that’s it. Here’s hoping I just signed up for four great years of mag reading for free!

The site:

http://magsforless.com/discount_products.cfm?ID=448

*Disclaimer – If this is, by some chance, a scam, I apologize in advance. I didn’t know. A buddy of mine from work told me about this, and he’s the IT guy, so I’m guessing it’s on the up and up. Again, if rabid bunnies come after you instead of half-nekkid chicks in Maxim, I do apologize. Just wanted to share the free goodness with my brothers..

Frank
    Participant

Okay, I know I’m the first to say, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is” but what the hell.

This Web site has a promo code that will let you subscribe (one time only) for a couple of different mags (namely Maxim and Stuff, won’t let you do it for Playboy or Penthouse). One thing leads to another, I now have a four year subscription to Maxim and I think a three or four year subscription to Stuff. Didn’t cost me anything. Didn’t even have to put in a credit card number, which is the reason I jumped on it.

Anyway, check it out. Do it at your own risk, however. I could be in for it, but I don’t think I am. Usually, I’m pretty good about checking these things out first.

Anyway, on the site, click which mag you want to subscribe to (go ahead and click on the four year, it’s all the same) and add it to your cart. It’ll take you to a new screen. At that screen, scroll down and you’ll see a field for a “Promotion code.” The code is: 1free — just like that. It’ll tell you on the next screen if it took the code. Don’t bother registering, just click on the button at the top about proceed without registering, fill in your mailing address and that’s it. Here’s hoping I just signed up for four great years of mag reading for free!

The site:

http://magsforless.com/discount_products.cfm?ID=448

*Disclaimer – If this is, by some chance, a scam, I apologize in advance. I didn’t know. A buddy of mine from work told me about this, and he’s the IT guy, so I’m guessing it’s on the up and up. Again, if rabid bunnies come after you instead of half-nekkid chicks in Maxim, I do apologize. Just wanted to share the free goodness with my brothers.

Pinetree09
    Participant

http://forums.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?sduid=0&f=13
    feel free to signup at slickdeals also, it owns 😀 it’s where i get all my free shit…example: magsru8.png

Pinetree09
    Participant

http://forums.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?sduid=0&f=13
    feel free to signup at slickdeals also, it owns 😀 it’s where i get all my free shit…example: magsru8.png

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.