:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Frank’s List of Ways to Know You’ve Downloaded Too Much Porn

  • Comments Off on Frank’s List of Ways to Know You’ve Downloaded Too Much Porn

Frank’s List of Ways to Know You’ve Downloaded Too Much Porn

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Frank’s List of Ways to Know You’ve Downloaded Too Much Porn

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1750
    Frank
    Participant

    I have come to many conclusions. Here is a list:

    1.) You find yourself saying, “Damn, I’ve already got that,” or “Is there nothing on here I haven’t downloaded already?”
    2.) The phrase “Heather from I-Deepthroat” means something to you because you’ve seen/downloaded everything she’s ever done.
    3.) You start critiquing performances based on what the “actors” have done in previous videos.
    4.) It takes you about a week to completely move all of your “backed up porn” from discs to your computer.
    5.) Your wrist hurts … alot. Of course, that’s from using the mouse so much.
    6.) You start to listen to songs and think “yeah, that’d make a good porn track.”
    7.) You tilt your head while watching a video, thinking that girl looks a LOT like someone you went to high school with.
    8.) You tilt your head the other way while watching a video, thinking that girl looks a lot like the girl you dated in high school, only her boobs are bigger and she didn’t know how to “do that” so well.
    9.) You start to think things like, “Well, I’ve downloaded everything else, let’s see what’s to this whole ‘midget’ porn thing.”
    10.) Oh yeah, you end up with over 50 gigs of porn and think, “You know, somehow that’s just not enough.”

    Just thought I’d share. I’m sure you guys know what I’m talking about.

    #20809
    Bing
    Participant

    The whole midget thing ain’t so bad once you get used to the goats and horses.

    …yeah that heather girl has some real talent

    #20804
    BSherrod
    Participant

    Don’t know the name, but I actually have heard of the website. No that I’m in to that sorta thing…..

    #20806
    Octavious
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    I have come to many conclusions. Here is a list:

    1.) You find yourself saying, “Damn, I’ve already got that,” or “Is there nothing on here I haven’t downloaded already?”
    2.) The phrase “Heather from I-Deepthroat” means something to you because you’ve seen/downloaded everything she’s ever done.
    3.) You start critiquing performances based on what the “actors” have done in previous videos.
    4.) It takes you about a week to completely move all of your “backed up porn” from discs to your computer.
    5.) Your wrist hurts … alot. Of course, that’s from using the mouse so much.
    6.) You start to listen to songs and think “yeah, that’d make a good porn track.”
    7.) You tilt your head while watching a video, thinking that girl looks a LOT like someone you went to high school with.
    8.) You tilt your head the other way while watching a video, thinking that girl looks a lot like the girl you dated in high school, only her boobs are bigger and she didn’t know how to “do that” so well.
    9.) You start to think things like, “Well, I’ve downloaded everything else, let’s see what’s to this whole ‘midget’ porn thing.”
    10.) Oh yeah, you end up with over 50 gigs of porn and think, “You know, somehow that’s just not enough.”

    Just thought I’d share. I’m sure you guys know what I’m talking about.

    11.) Letting people know on the internet by doing a list.

    #20800
    Version3
    Keymaster

    12.) commenting in a thread about it…. doh!

    #20807
    YouFollowMe
    Participant

    13) You get a call from your ISP because they think you’re running a pirate ring.

    #20805
    Octavious
    Participant

    14.) Instead having the title for the “Being the Most Downloaded Woman” you have “The Most Downloaded Porn”
    15.) Downloading pictures of Rob.

    #20811
    Frank
    Participant

    it’s the list that keeps on growing … no pun intended.

    #20802
    rob
    Participant

    Yeah, you REALLY have a problem if you’re downloading pictures of me and consider them porn. Something to show your friends to make ’em laugh, maybe, but not porn…

    #20810
    Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yeah, you REALLY have a problem if you’re downloading pictures of me and consider them porn. Something to show your friends to make ’em laugh, maybe, but not porn…

    I dunno, listening to Bing, I think he might have a little something for ya, Rob.

    #20808
    Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    dunno, listening to Bing, I think he might have a little something for ya, Rob.

    Actually I think I could get a Bryan.
    (just a joke no gayness here)

    #20801
    Bucho
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    … 6.) You start to listen to songs and think “yeah, that’d make a good porn track.” … I’m sure you guys know what I’m talking about.

    Amen brother.

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #20803
    Pa-ul
    Participant

    An ISP calls you and asks for their site back, or if you want to host it.


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.