:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Frank, Bing and guests do Breakfast Club

• Comments Off on Frank, Bing and guests do Breakfast Club

Frank, Bing and guests do Breakfast Club

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Frank, Bing and guests do Breakfast Club

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Funnier than I thought it would turn out to be. Please let us know what you think.

http://tinyurl.com/38zhu7

Bing
    Participant

I think its a work of damn genius and you guys are the sexiest men ever.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Does this only work if you’re watching The Breakfast Club while listening to it?

Frank
    Participant

Surprisingly, I think it will probably work even if you’re not watching the movie. We did end up off topic a lot.

digitaltopia
    Participant

If you guys really enjoy doing this, you could start selling commentaries like RiffTrax for the price of one bottle of lotion each.

El Rustirino
    Participant

They’re called Frank N’ Bing Things

Frank
    Participant

This one might be the last one for awhile … at least until someone can donate a hip to Bing. We’ll be passing around the collection plate for the love offerin’ later in the program.

Bing
    Participant

38:57 Slapp calls….
    1:20:23 Tacos are defined….
    1:22:14 Slapp arrives…..
    gayness follows

the end…..

So………any feedback?

digitaltopia
    Participant

I have this sitting on my desktop, but I haven’t listened to it yet because I’ve been debating whether I should just go ahead and listen to it, or if I should rent the movie.

rob
    Participant

The word of the day is “spunkalicious”.

digitaltopia
    Participant

You mean like, “Hey Granny, these cookies are spunkalicious!”

Bing
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    The word of the day is “spunkalicious”.

My God man!
    You are a true specimen of studliness and man-itude.

Long live Rob!!!!

rob
    Participant

I finished listening to the commentary, and the one thing that I can say is that you guys have a natural way about you, but sometimes it sounds like you guys are trying too hard. Could have been for a lot of reasons, could be because you guys aren’t used to talking as much, I don’t know.

The other thing is probably more obvious — if you’re not going to comment on the movie, then it’s just a regular podcast, and not a commentary. This might not have been a problem if I wasn’t watching the movie, but I was, so it kinda stuck out to me. Like, why am I even watching the movie if you guys aren’t going to talk about it?

I just didn’t find it as funny as the Fifth Element one. Dicks. Gosh!

Bing
    Participant

Yeah well you know what Rob?

Nobody really likes you….

Seriously, Frank and I still haven’t figured out exactly what we want to do. We’ve been doing some form of this since early college which pre-dated podcasting….we just haven’t figured out what we really wanna do yet.

I’m glad you mentioned staying on topic in a commentary, since we went in the other direction I was curious as to what it would come across like.. Thanks for all your help and feedback, and don’t worry about offending us, ain’t gonna happen.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.