:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Forum V1 Topic: Why are we here?

• Comments Off on Forum V1 Topic: Why are we here?

Forum V1 Topic: Why are we here?

Latest Replies Forums The Lo Dimension Forum V1 Topic: Why are we here?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    ROSS
    Participant

This topic seemed quite popular in the old forum so I thought I’d resurrect it.
    A friend of mine, when asked what is the purpose of humans being in existance on planet earth, he replied “Probably just because someone thought it would be a laugh!” Personally, I dont have a clue what the reason is that the human race is here on earth, but whatever the reason is (if there even is one) I would like to be one of reasonable importance.
    But what do you think, are humans on earth just to eat and grow fat and wallow in our own crapulence, or are we here on a “mission” of endless discovery, or are we here to continue to breed and multply and conquer the entire universe and be the most powerful race in the history of time, or are we here to be a race of useless slobs as we just sit around saying things like, “Fuckin A, look at little Timmy go on his sister like that, yeah he learned that from me!” ( 😯 )only to eventually be destroyed by another far superior race from a galaxy far far away, or are we here to eventually destroy ourselves with endless warfare!
    Yeah, so anyway, thats enough from me what do you think?

ElNacho
    Participant

MANIFEST DESTINY
    which means me and other americans are destined to take over the land between mexico and canada, from the atlantic to the pacific
    DUUHHHH

admin
    Keymaster

Hardcore anal action video!
    -removed link, left post for Bing-

admin
    Keymaster

Hardcore anal action video!
    -removed link, left post for Bing-

Bing
    Participant

Thank you Ti-e for your well thought out and intelligent answer to a rather serious and interesting question. Only you could make El Nacho’s response seem credible.

I’ll get back to you.

Disregarding religious viewpoints (out of respect for the faith of believers), I have always found the views of Carl Sagan to be interesting in this area. Basically we (humanity and all living things) are the universe made manifest (no connection to El Nacho’s response). All matter in the universe is in the universe therefore anything that is contained within our bodies could very well have been part of an interstellar dust cloud or alien rectum billions of years ago.

In regards to being on a “mission” of endless discovery, the arguement could be made that existence itself is the universe attempting to understand itself thru the mechanism of life. I’ve always thought this view was extremely humbling and also very uplifting at the same time (obvious parallels to many modern religions also fit quite well into this view)

But back to Ti-e

I’m sure he is right and we are all here because we love anal.

So who thinks Ti-e was that alien rectum I spoke of earlier?

Nice topic ROSS

Bing
    Participant

Thank you Ti-e for your well thought out and intelligent answer to a rather serious and interesting question. Only you could make El Nacho’s response seem credible.

I’ll get back to you.

Disregarding religious viewpoints (out of respect for the faith of believers), I have always found the views of Carl Sagan to be interesting in this area. Basically we (humanity and all living things) are the universe made manifest (no connection to El Nacho’s response). All matter in the universe is in the universe therefore anything that is contained within our bodies could very well have been part of an interstellar dust cloud or alien rectum billions of years ago.

In regards to being on a “mission” of endless discovery, the arguement could be made that existence itself is the universe attempting to understand itself thru the mechanism of life. I’ve always thought this view was extremely humbling and also very uplifting at the same time (obvious parallels to many modern religions also fit quite well into this view)

But back to Ti-e

I’m sure he is right and we are all here because we love anal.

So who thinks Ti-e was that alien rectum I spoke of earlier?

Nice topic ROSS

Bucho
    Participant
    ROSS wrote:
    A friend of mine, when asked what is the purpose of humans being in existance on planet earth, he replied “Probably just because someone thought it would be a laugh!” Personally, I dont have a clue what the reason is that the human race is here on earth, but whatever the reason is (if there even is one) I would like to be one of reasonable importance.
    But what do you think, are humans on earth just to eat and grow fat and wallow in our own crapulence, or are we here on a “mission” of endless discovery, or are we here to continue to breed and multply and conquer the entire universe and be the most powerful race in the history of time, or are we here to be a race of useless slobs as we just sit around saying things like, “Fuckin A, look at little Timmy go on his sister like that, yeah he learned that from me!” ( 😯 )only to eventually be destroyed by another far superior race from a galaxy far far away, or are we here to eventually destroy ourselves with endless warfare!

The crapulence thing I reckon. It’s just as easy for me to believe that matter tends toward life as a coincidence as it is to believe there’s a greater hand in it but whichever origin story is true it seems pretty inarguable that the resulting organism is fated to destroy itself. I’m just trying to cram in as many orgasms as possible before that happens.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant
    ROSS wrote:

The crapulence thing I reckon. It’s just as easy for me to believe that matter tends toward life as a coincidence as it is to believe there’s a greater hand in it but whichever origin story is true it seems pretty inarguable that the resulting organism is fated to destroy itself. I’m just trying to cram in as many orgasms as possible before that happens.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Bucho wrote:
    I’m just trying to cram in as many orgasms as possible before that happens.

The scary thing is, he got one off in the middle of the above post.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Bucho wrote:
    I’m just trying to cram in as many orgasms as possible before that happens.

The scary thing is, he got one off in the middle of the above post.

Bing
    Participant

02.jpg

02.jpg

Bing
    Participant

02.jpg

02.jpg

Octavious
    Participant

Shock and Awe.

Octavious
    Participant

Shock and Awe.

Pa-ul
    Participant

The second picture that Bing submitted nearly made me piss through laughing. 😯

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.