:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

For the Battlestar Galactica fans

• Comments Off on For the Battlestar Galactica fans

For the Battlestar Galactica fans

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder For the Battlestar Galactica fans

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Apparently, the movie will focus on the Pegasus and Admiral Cain, sted Galactica. Also, it looks like they’re canning the idea for the BSG prequal series Caprica.

The link:
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32033.

Frank
    Participant

Apparently, the movie will focus on the Pegasus and Admiral Cain, sted Galactica. Also, it looks like they’re canning the idea for the BSG prequal series Caprica.

The link:
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32033

Bing
    Participant

And to anyone who saw the season finale Sunday night I have this to say:

“It is with the deepest and most sincere regrets that I now come forth and apologize to everyone that I urged to watch this show. The ending to season 4 could not have been more “star-trekey” if Ron Moore had re-written one of his old DS9 scripts. I am truly sorry to anyone who has wasted their time on this show”

To those of you who didn’t waste your time, imagine listening to SOS for 2 years only to find out that Bryan, Jerry and Rob are all actors and the entire show is heavily scripted.

Bing
    Participant

And to anyone who saw the season finale Sunday night I have this to say:

“It is with the deepest and most sincere regrets that I now come forth and apologize to everyone that I urged to watch this show. The ending to season 4 could not have been more “star-trekey” if Ron Moore had re-written one of his old DS9 scripts. I am truly sorry to anyone who has wasted their time on this show”

To those of you who didn’t waste your time, imagine listening to SOS for 2 years only to find out that Bryan, Jerry and Rob are all actors and the entire show is heavily scripted.

Version3
    Keymaster

Wow, yeah that would suck.

*cut* I don’t feel like I came off as convincing, Bryan would really have been able to identify with this statement, and I just feel indifferent toward it.

Version3
    Keymaster

Wow, yeah that would suck.

*cut* I don’t feel like I came off as convincing, Bryan would really have been able to identify with this statement, and I just feel indifferent toward it.

Frank
    Participant

Did it suck? Yeah, probably so. But see, being the Ain’t It Cool News geek that I am, I knew this was coming three weeks ago. Here’s my take on it.

WARNING: SPOILER INFORMATION. IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE EPISODE OR ARE PLANNING ON WATCHING IT, STOP READING THIS POST NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Okay, here’s my thinking. We don’t know that the four are actually Cylons. Something else could have been driving them to that point. Doesn’t necessarily mean they’re Cylons. Will they turn out to be, probably. But they have wiggle room there.

I was completely bummed out when they killed Starbuck off. I kept thinking, why would you kill one of your most popular characters? But remember how distressed Apollo was at her death? He had the trial to take his mind off of it and he wasn’t in the raptor until the attack. Is it possible that Apollo seeing her is just that? Maybe Apollo is the only person who can see her. Again, chances are this isn’t going to be the case, but it leaves the wiggle room.

Overall, I’ve put too much time into this show to write it off. Hell, it’s because of Bing that I started watching the fucking show in the first place. I will wait until the new shows air in 2008 and pass judgment then. Until then, I’m going to be like Bing and bitch about the sucky-ass ending.

Frank
    Participant

Did it suck? Yeah, probably so. But see, being the Ain’t It Cool News geek that I am, I knew this was coming three weeks ago. Here’s my take on it.

WARNING: SPOILER INFORMATION. IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE EPISODE OR ARE PLANNING ON WATCHING IT, STOP READING THIS POST NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Okay, here’s my thinking. We don’t know that the four are actually Cylons. Something else could have been driving them to that point. Doesn’t necessarily mean they’re Cylons. Will they turn out to be, probably. But they have wiggle room there.

I was completely bummed out when they killed Starbuck off. I kept thinking, why would you kill one of your most popular characters? But remember how distressed Apollo was at her death? He had the trial to take his mind off of it and he wasn’t in the raptor until the attack. Is it possible that Apollo seeing her is just that? Maybe Apollo is the only person who can see her. Again, chances are this isn’t going to be the case, but it leaves the wiggle room.

Overall, I’ve put too much time into this show to write it off. Hell, it’s because of Bing that I started watching the fucking show in the first place. I will wait until the new shows air in 2008 and pass judgment then. Until then, I’m going to be like Bing and bitch about the sucky-ass ending.

Bing
    Participant

…and then Frank said blah, blah, blah….yakkity yak and some smack…

Frank! Be happy…The Shield starts in less than a week…

Bryan…you need to place yourself in the moment, Stop worrying so much about what “Bryan” would feel and concentrate on your hatred and disgust for Rob’s Forehead pimple….

…Now try it again…..

Bing
    Participant

…and then Frank said blah, blah, blah….yakkity yak and some smack…

Frank! Be happy…The Shield starts in less than a week…

Bryan…you need to place yourself in the moment, Stop worrying so much about what “Bryan” would feel and concentrate on your hatred and disgust for Rob’s Forehead pimple….

…Now try it again…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.