:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

First Transformers film pic…?

• Comments Off on First Transformers film pic…?

First Transformers film pic…?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder First Transformers film pic…?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

So okay, if this link goes down, then it’s not my fault. Get it while you can!

http://tinyurl.com/y5a5qp

Apparently, this is a picture of a sequence in the desert. Bunch of army guys are doing something when Scorponok comes out of the ground and comes after them. A while back I read an article, and the dude writing it was present for the shooting of this scene. Of course, all he saw was the dudes running away from nothing, but he did see the animatic, and the description sounded pretty cool. But, it’s really up to Michael Bay, and that still makes me scared..

Frank
    Participant

I saw where a lot of people are complaining that it looks like something out of Starship Troopers. I dunno, I’d like to see more before passing judgment.

Bing
    Participant

Its obvious to me that Bay doesn’t care about pleasing us “old fans”.

I keep hearing him go on and on and on and on and on about how during each transformation there are “thousands of moving parts”

Michael, listen to me very carefully. NO ONE CARES HOW MANY FUCKING PARTS THERE ARE!!!!!

Optimus Prime was the shit and I never once heard a kid complain “There aren’t enough parts to move around” while playing with the toys.

Bay does have some talent however and his movies may be mindless but they are entertaining and visceral. I just hope he doesn’t fuck it up too bad.

*sigh*

rob
    Participant

I had a feeling early on that the designs would be radically different. I don’t think Jazz would work in a new movie being a 1983 Porsche 911.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.