:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (two thumbs way up)

• Comments Off on Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (two thumbs way up)

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (two thumbs way up)

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (two thumbs way up)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

This isnt really new to me, as I’ve had it for over 6 months when I downloaded a subbed japanease version but I just bought it on Tuesday. The CGI is bloddy amazing, one of the people involved (probably the director) said if the CGI was any better they might as well have shot it with real people. The story continues 2 years from where Final Fantasy VII (PS1 game) ended. They should have cast better voice actors for the english voices but they always screw those up. If your an fx geek like me, or like action with limited dialog then I’d suggest you pick this movie up.

rob
    Participant

I have to say that although the story is pretty crazy, it is technically amazing. I wish that this would have been the movie they released instead of The Spirits Within (although I like that one quite a bit, too.)

Newman
    Participant

If you think about when The Spirits Within, it was a bit ahead of its time. Although that story sucked ass, when I finally got around to seeing that about a year ago I was still amazed at the CGI.

Version3
    Keymaster

So I should see this one then?

Newman
    Participant

For any of the following reasons, yes:

1) If you’ve played Final Fantasy VII
    2) If you like action flicks
    3) Awesome CGI
    4) An awesome soundtrack
    5) Just see it

Seriously, even if you do see it the story might be all huh but the quality of the animation, and soundtracks that go along with it are just mindblowingly good.

rob
    Participant

I’ve been planning to pick this up (it’s only like $15 bucks), so if you want to borrow it and stuff, let me know.

BSherrod
    Participant

I was going to make a topic for this, but I didn’t think anyone would be into it. Now i see and i see you’ve seen, the greatest CGI ever. I mean its simply amazing, and worth the price of admission (even though i downloaded it).

rob
    Participant

I watched it again, and I love it. I don’t really know how someone like Bryan would take it — I was a fan of the game, and spent countless hours playing it, so I just don’t know. It’s just beautiful, though. Almost any single image would make a killer wallpaper.

BSherrod
    Participant

What is y’all favorite fight scene? Ill post mine in a sec, its breakfast time for me.

rob
    Participant

Tifa and that dude fighting in the little garden thing’s pretty damn cool. And of course, the rush when Barret makes his appearance, along with everybody else, that was just cool.

Version3
    Keymaster

I think I’ll give this movie a try.

BSherrod
    Participant

Do it man, its ah-mazing. Anyways, my favorite fight scene might have to be the fight between the two brothers and clod at the end. That was just bad ass when he sliced that motor cycle in half like that.

mike3point14159
    Participant

That scene where Tifa and the guy are fighting in the garden and it seems she has beaten him. And you hear the little music clip that played at the end of every battle in the game, and its the guy’s cell phone. Awesome.

Newman
    Participant

The battle victory tune, thats a great sound byte.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.