:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Family Guy Star Wars Special

• Comments Off on Family Guy Star Wars Special

Family Guy Star Wars Special

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Family Guy Star Wars Special

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thx_1227
    Participant

It aired last night on Fox. I didn’t get to see all of it unfortunately, and I am anxiously awaiting some Youtube clips to be up. But what I saw was friggin’ hilarious. The old pervert as Obi-Wan was so hilariously wrong, and Cleveland as R2 brought back memories of a certain commentary done by a certain podcast on a certain movie…

I don’t have time to list all of my favorite parts because there were so many, but what were your thoughts?

And here is a clip that I believe is the sneak peak shown at C4, just to let you know what I’m talking about if you don’t already know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhXxDOsDkP4

“Great, now we’ll have to do this with Danny Elfman”

*Beheads Danny Elfman*

rob
    Participant

Slightly chuckle-worthy. When you’ve talked Star Wars to death like we have, everything on the show seemed a little blah. Merely passable for me — but for those that don’t do a podcast that touches on Star Wars almost every single episode or those that don’t think about Star Wars as much as we do, it was probably pretty good.

A lightsaber cheese knife? Been there.

I did enjoy the John Williams/Danny Elfman part.

thx_1227
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    …but for those that don’t do a podcast that touches on Star Wars almost every single episode or those that don’t think about Star Wars as much as we do, it was probably pretty good.

I actually do both, but I can see your point. I just don’t watch FG that much, so I didn’t know what to expect. And the whole “limp” lightsaber bit caught me completely off guard…

Octavious
    Participant

I agree with Rob. Some parts were funny, but the whole Obi-wan thing sucked.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I actually really don’t like Family Guy at all. It’s weird.

Bucho
    Participant

I hear you Rusty, I didn’t like it for a while but it grew on me. I still think Stewy is boring but the random ridiculousness of Peter and his friends makes me laugh now.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

salad
    Participant

well I’m a pretty huge Star Wars and FG dork… and I still found it funny…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.