:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Extract

• Comments Off on Extract

Extract

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Extract

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Participant

Mike Judge is back. Lotta neat peeps in this; JK Simmons rules, Bateman’s always good for chuckles and Ben Affleck’s doing something right. Not the greatest trailer ever but then ol’ Judge’s style doesn’t make for easy trailer cutting.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/extract/

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

I like the Mila Kunis, she is the good

Larkitect
    Participant

looks interesting. and yes jk simmons and bateman are good picks for a movie like this.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

on the mila kunis, this is one of those women that guys go nuts for off and on that I’m in total agreement with. She’s getting better too.

Bucho
    Participant

I never paid much attention to Mila Kunis until Forgetting Sarah Marshall when she finds this great tone for her character that suggests that this is an actress who’s more than just another pretty face. Now I’d do anything to bone her.

Version3
    Keymaster

Bucho, it’s like we are twins. Those twins from GI Joe, Tomax and Xamot… I burn my hand, you feel it. -Hey, Bucho… where’s your other hand?

digitaltopia
    Participant

And two women, on different sides of the world, must duck at the same time to avoid having to clean their faces momentarily as the Baptain, the Cucho, reach their collective climax, then pretend they’re ET, say, “Ouch,” and touch the glowing ends of their peters to the foreheads of the be-drenched women in front of them.

Bucho
    Participant

That’s all very nice and warm and fuzzy, but how come Bryan knows everything about computers and my brain is sub-neanderthal when it comes to matters IT? If we’re twins I got shortchanged somewhere along the line.

Bing
    Participant

Well the genetics lab didn’t think computers would rise to power in NZ for another 50 years or so. Therefore we programmed our American twin with superior IT knowledge and gave the Kiwi a huge dong.

We can reverse it if you really want to…..

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, all of my IT knowledge is for shit in this job market, and in what I really want to do. Trade, Trade, TRADE!

Bucho
    Participant

Oh sure it’s all fine and dandy until you realize that the disfiguring genital warts that come with it are proportionately proportioned.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.