:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Evil Dark Lord Octavious’ Dark Side – X-Mas Edition

• Comments Off on Evil Dark Lord Octavious’ Dark Side – X-Mas Edition

Evil Dark Lord Octavious’ Dark Side – X-Mas Edition

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Evil Dark Lord Octavious’ Dark Side – X-Mas Edition

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

First Off – Me and My Conscience
    Why in the world don’t I listen to my instinct. Every October/November I star planning how/what and who is going to get my Christmas gifts. Now, I don’t ask for that much. The ONLY thing that I ask for, besides seeing the joy in my daughters face on X-Mas morning, is the Ultimate Superman DVD collection. Back to my instinct, things like this, like the Star Wars DVD’s or Godfather something that I only trust is myself, I buy. But this time, I put the trust on my in-laws shoulders. I even told them how to buy it, how to get it very cheaply and my parents will kick in. For all purposes this will be the cheapest gift, one gift, THAT’S IT! Christmas Morning arrives. Got my nice red shirt that Tom Welling would wear and the blue long-sleeve shirt over that and I am ready for the gift. First I got black socks, ok, I joke that I don’t have dress socks, gag gift. Then… a video camera from the in-laws, … a oh…I am thinking. This is not looking good. Then I get the gift card to Bar & Nob from the in-laws also. Now I am getting a little bit unsettling. Then the gift for my parents, money as I expected and very much appreciated but no Superman. December 26th, Boxing Day, so you would think that 2 Wal-Marts, Circuit City, Best Buy and couple of video stores and a Barnes and Nobles would ONE FUCKING COPY OF THE MOTHER-FUCKING SUPERMAN!!!

My search continues. Yes I need help.

Christmas-Eve Dinner
    I make this short. Too many people invited to house that could not fit that many. And preparation, last second ideas and none of made any logical sense. I rather have had dinner at El Nacho’s house..

Bing
    Participant

Much anger I sense in you Lord Octavious…..

…..its damn refreshing too!

rob
    Participant

Darthie, oh, Darthie. I feel your pain.

The truth is, if you didn’t preorder it or buy it on the first day, you couldn’t get it. There weren’t that many copies made on the first run. The reason why they’re still not available is because the first disc of Superman: The Movie did not include the original Dolby 2.0 track (if you chose it through the menu, it was the same track as the new 5.1 mix) and the disc for Superman III was, content-wise, the exact same as the DVDs released a few years ago. So two duplication errors meant that they wanted to fix those first before releasing more. If you were lucky enough to get the set on the first day, Warner set up an 800 number for replacement of those discs.

So yeah, man. It sucks that the one thing you wanted for Christmas won’t be readily available again until mid-January. You still might be able to find one in some small shop or something, but yeah.

Bucho
    Participant

Holy crap, you got a video camera for Christmas?!?! That’s awesome!

I do feel your pain though dude, that’s frustration to the max. Hopefully you can use it to focus your negative energy on something productive. Like mowing the lawn or terminating Jar-Jar Binks or reanimating Natalie Portman.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

I got some good news and bad news.

Good news: Thursday – Day off, went to Best Buy again. No SUCDVD! (That’s Superman Ultimate Collection DVD for all y’all dumb mother -f’er’s out there) Went home, checked out Best Buy.com $109, Wally-world $70 and to my amuzement I decided to check BN.com again and “MIRACLE ON 34TH ST!”
    So I got to use my gift card and money, Hoooraayy! Spend extra on next day shipping. Key words: Next day shipping, Thursday.

Bad news: Fucking UPS! Shipped out on Thurs. Night, in Syracuse by 8 IN THE MORNING. 8!!! It is 10:25 IN THE P.M. NO PACKAGE! I could’ve went to Syracuse which is ONE hour way, pick it up, went to work and get home by my normal time of 7:40pm. The fucking tracking is still saying 8 am Syracuse “IN TRANSIT”. UPS you motherfuckers!

Bucho: Natalie Portman. She is one of my top women on my list. Just having a debate with friends when watching Pirates of the Carribean. Natalie Portman is a woman that you want to have sex with, be your wife and raise your kids, Keira Knightly is a woman that you want do dirty, naughty things with and call her your bitch.

Bucho
    Participant

I hear you bro, Natalie is wholesome to the core. I’ve always thought she was real pretty and likeable but not usually ultra-sexy. The first movie I saw her in was Leon and I still think of her as that innocent 12 year old kid in some way. Keira … I hear you on that one too if she wasn’t so skinny. Some shots of her she looks sick with how thin she is.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.