:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Eavesdrop podcast for 11/22 – 11/28

• Comments Off on Eavesdrop podcast for 11/22 – 11/28

Eavesdrop podcast for 11/22 – 11/28

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Eavesdrop podcast for 11/22 – 11/28

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mike3point14159
    Participant

The part where you were talking about your fake persona overtaking your real personality, and such.

I had mentioned to my buddy at work that this guy we listen to Norm Augustinus is such a bullshit artist that I think he has become the bullshit persona that he portrays on his show.

Norm is a underground writer and underground podcaster of awesome proportions.

He was once featured on P.M. Magazine when they were doing a story on this eccentric inventor/artist in Florida.

He once offered, for purchase, a “you build it,, you fly it” flying saucer. Which consisted of a propeller and some sort of capacitor electric photo voltaic cell type thing, anywaythataintwhatIcalledtotalkabout.

Yeah, anyway, when you asked if your fake on-air persona could overtake the real you and become the real you I immediately thought of Norm, cause he is awesome.

http://www.normaugustinus.com/

and yes Jerry, somebody is listening

mike3point14159
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jm1kCmb_Rc

yeah, that PM magazine thing of, or, norm type thing,

by mail order only.

Jor-El
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:
    and yes Jerry, somebody is listening

Oh cool. I haven’t been on here in a while.

I like titties.

Bucho
    Participant

“I was like, man screw these guys. So I parked in front of the house and I walked acros the street and I stood across the street in the shadows, where nobody could see me … you know … ’cause I’ll do that.”

Fucking magnificent.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Jor-El
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    “I was like, man screw these guys. So I parked in front of the house and I walked acros the street and I stood across the street in the shadows, where nobody could see me … you know … ’cause I’ll do that.”

Fucking magnificent.

I had to go back and find that part to see if it was part of that story about driving to Joey’s. Then I was like, oh yeah!

I like titties.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.