:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

E3 2007

• Comments Off on E3 2007

E3 2007

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder E3 2007

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

Just checked out GameSpot (http://e3.gamespot.com/) with their E3 coverage.

Halo 3 has a new trailer and it does look promising.
    Halo Wars looks to be quite a ways into development.
    Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles could be fun, but could be fucked up.
    Soul Calibur Legends looks not too bad.

So far these are the only ones that have caught my eye, Nintendo and Sony have their press conferences later today.

Bing
    Participant

Duke Nukem Forever pushed back until 2075…

anyone remember when that was to be released in ’98?

Frank
    Participant

Duke Nukem was one of “the” best games before anything else came out. Before Halo or God of War or GTA, it was Duke Nukem. But they keep holding it back another year … just like Bing in grade school.

digitaltopia
    Participant

The funny thing is, at one time Duke Nukem Forever and Prey were competing to be the best vaporware. Then Prey eventually came out, and still nothing from Duke Nukem Forever.

Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Duke Nukem was one of “the” best games before anything else came out. Before Halo or God of War or GTA, it was Duke Nukem. But they keep holding it back another year … just like Bing in grade school.

good one…

Scatt
    Participant

Damn. Duke Nukem forever was announced as early as ’98? I knew it was old as fuck, but dang. Is it just an ongoing joke by this time, or are they actually still tinkering with it, thinking it can get finished?

Forget all that — GTA 4, baby! I’m going to skeet rainbows when that comes out mid-October. I’m going to spend the winter indoors with red, glassy-eyes locked on the television.

Bing
    Participant

You know it man…GTA may lack the polish and depth most hardcore gamers go on and on about, but damnit I want to crash a motorcycle into a homeless guy, shoot a cop and kill a hooker all in the first five minutes of a game!

Plus the new GTA is looking sah-weet!

Newman
    Participant

I always found it fun to pickup a hooker then drive the car off into the water and jump out at the last second.

That what those whores get for giving me aids for free!

Bing
    Participant

Picking up a hooker, getting some health, then shooting her in the head to get your money back.

Blowing up Helicopters and Cop cars with a rocket launcher.

Sending my gang members to the bottom of the ocean by driving off a bridge.

Throwing grenades from the rooftops on helpless pedestrians.

Every car stunt imaginable (most fatal)

and they say games are bad for our youth…hell I never tried any of the above in real life!

“Rusty..you be a good boy and put that hooker back where you found her…no you cannot take the flamethrower to school I don’t care if you promised your friends now stop shooting at the police and come have dinner”

Bucho
    Participant
    Newman wrote:
    I always found it fun to pickup a hooker then drive the car off into the water and jump out at the last second.

That what those whores get for giving me aids for free!

Let’s keep it on topic here Newman me old cobber, we’re talking about games, not traditional Canadian passtimes.

NBLIANGW!

I loved the shit out of GTA 3 and Vice City (and even GTA2) but I could never get into the San Angeles game too much. The concept of it was fine, I liked playing that gangsta shit, it just never captured me like the others and I never finished it. GTA3 and Vice City I replayed at least once each.

I loved Duke Nukem back in the day too, played through the entire thing three times. So hilarious and fun, I remember for me the most terrifying bad guys being those little face sucking aliens that could never kill you. It wasn’t the danger they posed it was the pure creepiness and how they’d disappear from line of sight so easily. Shit, I still have the flashbacks.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

El Rustirino
    Participant

i have a wii guys

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    i have a wii guys

Me too. I got it in February, have two games for it, and haven’t played it in at least two months.

Bing
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    i have a wii guys

Well as you get older you will notice that, as your voice deepens it turns into more of a wang than a wii.

NBLIANGW

Version3
    Keymaster

Bing… when does your new podcast start?

Funny comment sucka.

Bing
    Participant

Well in all fairness he did kinda leave himself open to it……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.