:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Dreams & Nightmares

• Comments Off on Dreams & Nightmares

Dreams & Nightmares

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Dreams & Nightmares

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

One of worst of nights. Got no sleep, nooo sleep. Tried to listen ESPN radio, SOS and tried watch to Batman Begins nothing. The headache I have is becoming into a migrane. The wife’s deep breathing, twisting or turning is not helping. Moved to the couch, nothing. Then I notice that my stomach is feeling weird so, made a dump. After that back on the couch and I still felt like shit. So I went outside in the cold to get some air. Then I meditated to hurl, then last night’s dinner was out and over the porch. Back in the house drink some gatorade and finally fell asleep. 3 hours of rest. Now every cloud has a silver lining, and this was a good one. In the 3 hours of sleep, about a good 20 minutes, I was getting straddled by Lindsay Lohan in a white tank top, in front of a big screen tv, in Madison Square Garden. We were talking about Great Brittain’s actors and actresses and their accents.

A long night but a happy ending..

Bing
    Participant

What was on the big screen?

Octavious
    Participant

Couldn’t remember. Maybe some basketball things and tv movie commercials.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I don’t blame you for not remembering. If Lindsay Lohan was straddling me, I would not be seeing what’s on tv.

Version3
    Keymaster

Unless of course it was a closeup of Lindsey riding you… right?

Bing
    Participant

I was hoping for something a little more Freudian. Like maybe Bryan and Rob fighting over a hot dog while Jerry orders a large Taco salad or something like that..

but then again I should have known not to expect predictability when it comes to Darth’s subconscious

Octavious
    Participant

Bing you never ceased to amaze me.

Bucho
    Participant

Meditated to hurl? 😯 ❓

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Yeah, I sat there and breathed in and out and getting me stomach ready.

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, not being able to sleep sucks, especially on a work or school night when you know you can’t sleep in. You end up getting pissed off that you can’t sleep which makes it harder to sleep. Lucky you found a way, gatorade, hurling and shitting … I gotta remember that one. That and falling asleep thinking about LL.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

At this time of my life I pretty much know what to do and how to do it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.