:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Don’t know if you guys will find this as funny as I did…

  • Comments Off on Don’t know if you guys will find this as funny as I did…

Don’t know if you guys will find this as funny as I did…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Don’t know if you guys will find this as funny as I did…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1692
    rob
    Participant

    …but on Aintitcool.com, Massawyrm reviewed You, Me and Dupree and he said something really funny and made me almost spit out my lukewarm Dr. Pepper. He said :

    Quote:
    But why is she so important? Fuck if I know. If I had to hazard a guess it would be that she’s Kate Hudson and has an ass you can eat ice cream out of, but that’s the best I can fathom.

    Yeah! Isn’t that funny? Just in case you missed it he said :

    Quote:
    has an ass you can eat ice cream out of

    So sue me, I thought it was funny.

    #20241
    Newman
    Participant

    Fuckin’ eh’ ’twas funny…eh’!

    #20237
    Version3
    Keymaster

    It’s funny phrasing, and I suppose she does have an ass, but the fact that she also had a chest like a 12 year old boy makes her a 100% turn-off for me. I like boobies of varying sizes and levels of ‘natural’, but there actually have to be boobies for me to care.

    Funny phrase anyway, I’ll have to try to use that in regular conversation.

    #20243
    digitaltopia
    Participant

    A fan of the chocolate ice cream, I take it. You know, someone wrote a song about that once.

    #20240
    rob
    Participant

    I’m glad you guys found it funny, too. What can I say? In my heart and peepee I make it promise bliss.

    #20239
    Bucho
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    In my heart and peepee I make it promise bliss.

    Sometimes I’ve wondered buddy. Now I know.

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #20242
    digitaltopia
    Participant

    It’s poetic.

    #20244
    BSherrod
    Participant

    It wa funny Rob.

    #20245
    Scatt
    Participant

    I’m going to quote a great Redd Foxx joke that sports a similar punchline:

    “If you ever go’on down to Los Angeles Street you’ll see a cat down there shining shoes between two small buildin’s. And he was flippin’ them shoes *Paah pah piddity pah pah pah!*, and this cat jump up off his stand and split. And while he’s putting his polish and stuff back a lady got up on the shoe shine stairs and when he raised up with his polish…

    He said, ‘Miss, I could eat that full of ice cream’. And she was shocked, she jumped up off the stairs and ran around the corner where her husband had a little shop and told him about this fresh shoe shop. ‘While I was up on the stairs and to tell you the truth I forgot to put my pants on this morning and I was sitting up there and this guy looked up my dress I could eat you full of ice cream! So I wantchoo to go ’round there and whip ‘im!!”

    Husband said, ‘Listen, three reasons why I’m not going over there, first place you got no business runnin’ ’round downtown with no pants on, second place the guy could whip me, and in the third place ain’t nobody can eat that much ice cream!”

    #20238
    Bucho
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    I’m going to quote a great Redd Foxx joke that sports a similar punchline:

    “If you ever go’on down to Los Angeles Street you’ll see a cat down there shining shoes between two small buildin’s. And he was flippin’ them shoes *Paah pah piddity pah pah pah!*, and this cat jump up off his stand and split. And while he’s putting his polish and stuff back a lady got up on the shoe shine stairs and when he raised up with his polish…

    He said, ‘Miss, I could eat that full of ice cream’. And she was shocked, she jumped up off the stairs and ran around the corner where her husband had a little shop and told him about this fresh shoe shop. ‘While I was up on the stairs and to tell you the truth I forgot to put my pants on this morning and I was sitting up there and this guy looked up my dress I could eat you full of ice cream! So I wantchoo to go ’round there and whip ‘im!!”

    Husband said, ‘Listen, three reasons why I’m not going over there, first place you got no business runnin’ ’round downtown with no pants on, second place the guy could whip me, and in the third place ain’t nobody can eat that much ice cream!”

    Sheeeit dawg, that’s kind of hot …

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #20246
    Bing
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    It’s funny phrasing, and I suppose she does have an ass, but the fact that she also had a chest like a 12 year old boy makes her a 100% turn-off for me. I like boobies of varying sizes and levels of ‘natural’, but there actually have to be boobies for me to care.

    Funny phrase anyway, I’ll have to try to use that in regular conversation.

    I always get shit for not liking her but at least I’m not alone anymore.

    ….besides I never developed a taste for crap flavored ice cream

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.