:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Dolls

• Comments Off on Dolls

Dolls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant

These things are actually real.

doll1.jpg

doll2.jpg

doll3.jpg

And begin.

Version3
    Keymaster

hahahahahahaaa

who the fuck would buy the pumpkin head? Funny box though.

Octavious
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    hahahahahahaaa

who the fuck would buy the pumpkin head? Funny box though.

Rob

Bing
    Participant

I’m guessing you mean the Dee Snider one, er I mean the Sarah Jessica Parker one?

Well I find the cardboard box more sexually appealing than her fug ass. I ain’t saying she’s ugly but if she were the only girl in the club, I’d be looking for a pretty dude to take home.

Someone needs to photoshop a retard version of those boxes.

Aura of hate
    Participant

Interesting….how “Real” can these things be any way…seems like it would be like fucking a inter tube or a corpse…rubbery and cold…and silent…so the guy can sob at their lack of sex…any way funny.

Next there should be a pawpaw love doll! With simulated chocolate finger, fake whiskers to cut your dick, AND simulated whiskey smell to give you that real feel!

Oh and my vote is for the first one…..well the picture on the box any way….I may be a rubber fiend but I still like skin as the major additive.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Aura of hate wrote:
    Interesting….how “Real” can these things be any way…seems like it would be like fucking a inter tube or a corpse…rubbery and cold…and silent…

Nice setup man, thanks.

How real, not very. Yep, an intertube, corpse… rubbery and cold. Wait, this is starting to sound pretty fucking Hollywood real to me.

Oh wait, you said silent. I’d bet none of those real things could every stop talking about themselves, much less be silent. πŸ˜‰

digitaltopia
    Participant

If the real Sarah Jessica Parker started visiting you, people would start wondering what all the hoof prints in your yard were from.

Aura of hate
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Aura of hate wrote:
    Interesting….how “Real” can these things be any way…seems like it would be like fucking a inter tube or a corpse…rubbery and cold…and silent…

Nice setup man, thanks.

How real, not very. Yep, an intertube, corpse… rubbery and cold. Wait, this is starting to sound pretty fucking Hollywood real to me.

Oh wait, you said silent. I’d bet none of those real things could every stop talking about themselves, much less be silent. πŸ˜‰

Heh thanks…a net first my humor was understood!

And yes and also like allot of females…cold and frigid…but you do not have to worry about getting the blood out of your pubes with them (dolls).

Well I can solve that, a little duck tape or a nice knife and a quick cut around the throat and BOOM! Quiet, aside from the odd gurgle and whine and the bitch (man or gal) dies but thats some of the fun really….and once again I will be attached to necrophilia…heh.

rob
    Participant

This would be where we stop to look at you with shock and horror.

Aura of hate
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    This would be where we stop to look at you with shock and horror.

Rob take it easy man just back away from the phone and 911….its not like I am after you…well…not yet…

Joking aside I write horror for a hobby…so my imagination is always coming up with things like that…is it wrong that I think about that allot? Eh what is sanity any ways just a social standard put out there to make people like me look bad…its not like my house is full of bones…well wait it is but they are animal! No humans yet they are to expensive….ANY WAY! Yes you maybe shocked and horrified but come on you NEVER in your life even in a dream fantasized about killing a person whilst ramming your robbeh love rod into them?…maybe I am just odd…

Newman
    Participant

Gotta love gizmodo for this one.

digitaltopia
    Participant

How much do you want to bet the free alien lube is just green Jello.

Octavious
    Participant

Jello? What about slime?

Bing
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    How much do you want to bet the free alien lube is just green Jello.

From the position on the box I thought she had a bowel control problem

rob
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    How much do you want for it?

Man, you are one sick bastard.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.