:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Describing switched:On

• Comments Off on Describing switched:On

Describing switched:On

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Describing switched:On

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

In trying to spread the word of SOS to the non-initiated I used the term “audio voyeurism”.

whaddya think?

or should I have said

“Chicken Poo”

???

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I think I would describe it as felt up in the ear.

Or maybe cheese for your brain.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Aural Sex 😀

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Armez
    Participant

3 words: retarded whale sex

Bucho
    Participant

It doesn’t seem like voyeurism to me ’cause that seems more like you should feel dirty or wrong about it and SOS is the opposite, it’s totally welcoming. I guess I’d say something like, “Listen to three good bastards from Tayhaas hanging out and shooting the shit and cracking each other up,” because I work in construction and we use filthy language. It’s in our contracts.

(Bucho’s NZ Lesson For The Day: Being called a good bastard is pretty much the highest respect you can get from the culture of the NZ male. It pretty much means you’re a no-bullshit, straight-shooting, unpretentious, fearless son-of-a-bitch.)

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    It doesn’t seem like voyeurism to me ’cause that seems more like you should feel dirty or wrong about it and SOS is the opposite, it’s totally welcoming. I guess I’d say something like, “Listen to three good bastards from Tayhaas hanging out and shooting the shit and cracking each other up,” because I work in construction and we use filthy language. It’s in our contracts.

(Bucho’s NZ Lesson For The Day: Being called a good bastard is pretty much the highest respect you can get from the culture of the NZ male. It pretty much means you’re a no-bullshit, straight-shooting, unpretentious, fearless son-of-a-bitch.)

Contrary to popular culture (Hollwood and the like) here in the south a “summbitch” is kinda like that.

So there you bastard, come see us summbitches sometime.

Bucho
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Contrary to popular culture (Hollwood and the like) here in the south a “summbitch” is kinda like that.

That’s “good bastard”, ya good bastard. Bastard by itself can be either good or bad depending on the context or it can meanssomething annoyingly difficult like, “that head gasket was a bastard to change” or “that 35m Great White fought like a bastard when I tried to haul him in.” Bitch can mean the same thing and is probably more common (“that black-cocked rubber gnome was a bitch/bastard to get out of the hot tub”) but that’s a more international use than the way we use bastard which I think is only shared by the roo-rooters across the ditch.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Armez
    Participant

you could describe it as the sounds of mermaids being raped underwater, translated from french to english…

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Bing wrote:

That’s “good bastard”, ya good bastard. Bastard by itself can be either good or bad depending on the context or it can meanssomething annoyingly difficult like, “that head gasket was a bastard to change” or “that 35m Great White fought like a bastard when I tried to haul him in.” Bitch can mean the same thing and is probably more common (“that black-cocked rubber gnome was a bitch/bastard to get out of the hot tub”) but that’s a more international use than the way we use bastard which I think is only shared by the roo-rooters across the ditch.

yeah you gotta watch them damn roo-rooters

Octavious
    Participant

The show that is rendered in real time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.