:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Dead as something that’s not really living

• Comments Off on Dead as something that’s not really living

Dead as something that’s not really living

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Dead as something that’s not really living

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

That’s this forum. What’s going on with everyone? You all just need to quit your jobs, and stop paying any bills (except your internet service). Lark and I can’t keep this place alive with only Bucho to back us up!

Now we have to campaign to the existing members to stop speaking to other humans, and just post conversation bits here… then we have to start all over and do that for new members. Wow, our sprint to 20 listeners seems to have a long road ahead again. 😛

We should all know by now that Rob is just getting killed at his job with all of the 2 jobs in 1 business… and I tried to talk him into quitting, burning down the building, or starting a giant conga line… but none of it has worked so far. What’s the story with everyone else?

Bing
    Participant

I’ve been feeling bloated and non-funny lately….

Larkitect
    Participant

@Bing 41018 wrote:

a priest and a rabbi walked into a bar…

the bishop ducked.

there. you do not know non-funny until you’ve actually said this out loud to a group and got nothing but crickets. keep your chin up. and remember…

WE ARE STILL HERE!!!

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

@Bing 41018 wrote:

You know we’re always here if you want to let fly with one of them epic rants of yours. Feel free to hurl a little full-throated firey anger and vengeful vengeance at the world through the futuristic medium of the world wide web. Catharsis your bloat all to heck.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

geeze, maybe we SHOULD get voicemail going again, just so that Bing can feel more Bingy.

thx_1227
    Participant

Yeah, sorry fellas. I actually thought I was gonna have more time on my hands of late, but it turns out the opposite is true. But I still read pretty much all of it, even if it is a couple times a week.

Bucho
    Participant

Goddammit THX dude, I’m just happy to know you’re still alive. Did someone put you inside a tauntaun again?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.