:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Cracked.com on Chris Penn

• Comments Off on Cracked.com on Chris Penn

Cracked.com on Chris Penn

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Cracked.com on Chris Penn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

I enjoyed reading this:

“Chris Penn

Penn’s passing was undeniably a sad example of an enormous acting talent cut down far too soon, but on the bright side, at least we won’t have to put up with a few things we won’t miss. All that wife-beating and punching out of photographers. The obvious Oscar-bait roles in which he played retarded guys and politicians even though the movies themselves were actually pretty awful. His intolerable humorlessness, self-righteousness, and strident political activism, which only made him look foolish in his dust-ups with Chris Rock and the South Park guys. Nobody likes the war on Iraq or Hurricane Katrina, but on the other hand, if this douchebag is against them, can they really be all that bad?

Oh wait. That’s his brother, Sean Penn. Chris Penn was Nice Guy Eddie in Reservoir Dogs, not to mention Kevin Bacon’s sidekick in Footloose, the guy who couldn’t dance a lick but was still an underrated screen presence who made everything he was in better. Shoot. We liked that one.”

rob
    Participant

Hmm…Chris Penn. Forgot about him.

Bucho
    Participant

Wait … Sean Penn beat his wife? Princess Buttercup!?!??! That’s enough to make him my most hated celebrity if it’s true.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    Wait … Sean Penn beat his wife? Princess Buttercup!?!??! That’s enough to make him my most hated celebrity if it’s true.

Don’t you mean “Prinshessh Buttuh-cup”? That’s my best text Peter Falk impression.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.