:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Come All Ye Facefuls.

• Comments Off on Come All Ye Facefuls.

Come All Ye Facefuls.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Come All Ye Facefuls.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Participant

I’ve done a few more Bucho In The Wild type recordings and the best way I know of to get them to anyone who gives two sevenths of a crap is just to email them out using the good old internet. So of those of you who read this I assume at least half to two sevenths of you either have or know of the internet and roughly eight thirteenths of you have experience with email.

Here’s what I propose. These recordings aren’t even two sevenths as good as the mind-blowing pair I somehow wrangled for SOS-149 but if you’re in the two sevenths of two sevenths of folks who are curious and slightly aroused by the notion simply PM* me your email address and in a couple of days I’ll fire off a bulk email with all the potency and accuracy of the ejaculate of a comatose sloth.

*Private Message aka Polish Monkey aka Pig Mating aka Pasted Moustache.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

I emailed these suckers a day or two ago so if they didn’t go through let me know chaps.

rob
    Participant

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

rob
    Participant

Okay, I finally listened to the “Trial”, that was some funny twisted shit. I was laughing in the middle going, “What the fuck IS this?” And the end…nice touch.

Oh, you guys… ::blush::

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, we put that together more than two months ago, during the long wait for 149 to be unleashed, but it got lost in the wash somehow. It just grew out of that skype interruption and the way you reacted and it took on a life of its own. While it was in production I had all those cuts from 068 and I stuck them in my mp3 player and listened to them over and over, maybe 30 times over the course of a week, and every time I would crack up out loud.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I haven’t gotten them yet.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Whoops, yes I have.

Here are all the files on the WORLD WIDE WEB!!

http://rustyko.com/bitw

Cracking up at the trial right now. Oh my god this is amazing

EDIT: Bucho, do you mind if I played one of these on my show if I gave you every bit of credit I could ever give?

digitaltopia
    Participant

I still need to transfer these to my mp3 player, which I shall be doing very soon.

Bucho
    Participant

Go for it Rusty, they’re free to a good home, and thanks for hosting them. I still need to do one with Digitopia’s idea of the chode pop one day, I haven’t forgotten that one, just waiting for the right opportunity.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Ha ha, know what? I downloaded an early SOS episode that has Jerry’s first Racetrack adventure in it. He did the “Did you know that Earth spins at twenty two billion miles per hour?” thing (twenty two billion LOL). BUCHO, YOU THOUGHT STEALER.

Just kidding, I love it all. I should put out some of my 7 Eleven outings one of these days.

Also, thanks Bucho. I’ll tell you which one I use.

Bucho
    Participant

Haha, yep that’s one of Jerry’s alright, even the bit about the beard. All the show-149 ideas except talking like a walkie talkie at the drive in were straight from previous shows too.

The uranium one is also from a show, not something Jerry actually did but it was something one of the boys came up with on the show in one of their, “here’s what’d be funny to do” bits. The carbonated drinks one wasn’t from the show but the idea to bring up bees probably popped into my head from so many mentions of bees on SOS shows. Fact is, every time I do one I have in the back of my mind what might be entertaining to the SOS boys and the forum chaps.

Sometimes I get sidetracked though, like in the one where the dude has a boil on his head and tells me about the robber, or the ET/Bollywood one where the girl was too pretty for me to have the balls to mess with and I just ended up trying to have a little conversation with her.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I like the one about the dinosaurs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.