:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Cinesmash

• Comments Off on Cinesmash

Cinesmash

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Cinesmash

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Have you seen any of these? Most of them haven’t been that funny to me, although the Dirty Dancing one was kinda funny… this Point Break one was more my thing.

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&fg=MsnEntertainment_idseeitif_top2&vid=02fbd38f-cf72-487c-a788-bbca5eb51d94

Bing
    Participant

Are they all with the Reno911 guys?

Version3
    Keymaster

No, just the one. They get different people for different ones. Cheech and Chong do a Tron thing. It’s a really weird one though.

Larkitect
    Participant

that was pretty good. dude playing keanu reeves really struck me as funny.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

I like how the guy playing the Gary Busey part kept doing the teeth and stuff. That made me laugh. And the title showing up in the dialogue in such a cheesy way. Watch the Dirty Dancing one too.

Larkitect
    Participant

haha “it doesn’t have to be this way! you don’t have to balance on shit!”

loved when he slams the door on her just to take his shirt off, too.

Bucho
    Participant

I love them Human Giants.

@Larkitect 40845 wrote:

that was pretty good. dude playing keanu reeves really struck me as funny.

Aziz Ansari. Did you see him playing Raaaaaaaandy as part of the new Sandler/Apatow flick Funny People? Two guesses which real life comic he’s taking the piss out of.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e3028fb315/raaaaaaaandy-part-1-funny-people

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I actually don’t think the Raaaaaaaandy thing is all that funny. I see the poking fun, but Aziz is funny, but already quickly getting to overexposed potentially overrated status for me.

Bucho
    Participant

I hear you, I didn’t watch the third part because it was already wearing a little thin. I’m pretty curious how good Funny People will be though, I like Sandler (I even laughed at most of Zohan) and the Apatow boys but the trailer is pretty average and appears to give away far too much.

Version3
    Keymaster

The early reviews of this movie seem to be that it’s not as funny as people had hoped, but it’s the best acted Apatow project to date. I’m looking forward to it still, and have hopes for Sandler in it. I like him, and laughed a ton that goofy movie (Zohan).

Bucho
    Participant

@Version3 40864 wrote:

… and laughed a ton that goofy movie (Zohan).

Yeah, it got hated on all over the place so I was expecting it to suck donkeys but I finally watched it on tv a couple of days back and got a fine old workout of the laugh muscles, I’d say the joke hit-rate was at least 75%, maybe even 85, and that’s rare. John Turturro absolutely fucking rules so that helps.

Larkitect
    Participant

haven’t seen zohan yet. i always thought the trailers for it were funny but figured they put all the funny stuff from the movie in there so there was no point in watching the whole thing. might have to check it out now.

Bucho
    Participant

It’s silly as fuck but it’s a lot of fun.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.