:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Choke

• Comments Off on Choke

Choke

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Participant

I know it’s not the usual kind of flick we talk about here at the headquarters of SOS Fanboy Fodder but this is now the film I’m looking most forward to (I just saw WALL-E, finally it got released out here on the edge of the world). Partly that’s because it’s written by Chuck “Fight Club” Palahniuk, but mostly because I frikkin love Sam Rockwell in every thing I’ve seen him in. Depending on the day of the week he’s either my second or third favourite actor around right now.

Matchstick Men, Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind, Hitchhiker’s Guide, Galaxy Quest, The Green Mile, Picadilly Jim, even The Assasination Of Jesse James which I didn’t enjoy as a film overall, and Charlie’s Angels, a film I do enjoy despite the things you’re supposed to hate about it. He’s just so consistently good.

The trailer isn’t mind blowing or anything, it seems cut to target lowest common denominator audiences, and the unknown factor is the debut screenwriter/director Clark Gregg, but you guys know that if it’s Palahniuk it’ll be smarter than what you see here and you know Sam, like Bing, never gives a bad performance. Ever.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809909069/video/9552966.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s got my vote for now. 🙂

Bing
    Participant

“What would Jesus NOT do?”

Never see that on a bumper sticker….and for the record, I HATE bumper stickers. Just because I am behind you in traffic doesn’t mean I give a fuck who you are voting for.

thx_1227
    Participant

So I guess I should take the “Rob for prez.” sticker off of my bumper…

Bing
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    So I guess I should take the “Rob for prez.” sticker off of my bumper…

Dude, we should make those things and all put them on our cars as well as every car in the parking lot of every mall and business.

thx_1227
    Participant

I’m all for it, man. Perfect time too, with the elections coming up. I’ll see what I can do about getting some made… 8)

Bucho
    Participant

Shit, I was so blinded by my love for Mr Sam Rockwell I didn’t even realise that’s Kelly MacDonald there facing off with him. I was thinking, there’s something hot and familiar about that girl, but I never got round to checking who it is and god damn if it isn’t the hot naughty schoolgirl from Trainspotting (and Mrs Moss from No Country For Old Men) all growed up.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.