:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Challenger Video – Tire Destruction and More

Challenger Video – Tire Destruction and More

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Challenger Video – Tire Destruction and More

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

I lika they. You watcha they.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

That is fucking SWEET dude. As ZZ Top once sang, you got some ace toys and you know how to toy with them.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Well, I do try.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

You just have such dang good TASTE when it comes to setting up shots and cutting them together, even for an essentiallyfrivolous video like this one. You always have. It’s why it meant something to me when you give feedback or praise to any videos I’ve cobbled together over the year. I trust your eye like the wind.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Well thanks man. I was just telling Rob yesterday that the trouble is I really think about this more than I need to, and it will hold me back from getting something just the way I want it. That’s only part of what I wanted to shoot; I ran out of time as I needed the wind, time, equipment, sunlight and tire conditions to all be right. I didn’t get all of those, but with the tires, I really just ran out of time. That whole thing was something that took me over a year to get shot. I have more I have to do, so that I can assemble a more comprehensive video, but I liked that I had enough to release something that looked decent enough (after I tried to color grade the cloudy shots to at least look decent with the sunny shots and after I motion-tracked my license plate to remove it from all of the shots).

It does tend to limit how much content I will put out, and under what conditions. I’m actually like that with sound too… it’s why I “mess” with stuff so much during the shows, because I want it to sound as best it can, to keep from detracting from the funny. And most of that shit is in my own head only.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

On the one hand I wish your sensibility didn’t limit the quantity of your output, and on the other I appreciate what that means for the quality, and on my third hand I’m considered a freak because apparently human beings aren’t supposed to have 3 hands.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.