:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Catastrophic failure!

• Comments Off on Catastrophic failure!

Catastrophic failure!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Catastrophic failure!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John from Boston
    Participant

So I’m at work now, I wanted to start downloading all the SOS shows now and get them on DVD or something while everything is still online. I added all the urls to my GetRight Download Manager/Accelerator *ting!* and started them going. After about a half hour, the thing started freazing and crashing, I tried to get it running again when I realized I totally filled up my hard drive and still had 40 more shows to download. The computer was going crazy with the HD so full, I had to delete all the shows before I coudl do anyhting. Now I’m back to square 1, deleting files to make room…. ::sigh:: why d oyou have to leave me SOS?

Octavious
    Participant

You need to have about 15GB more of HD. Now its probably not going to fill up, but to be sure.

John from Boston
    Participant

Ok, I cleaned out a tun of space, and tried again. the grand total 11.7 GB, that’ll end up being 3 DVDs full when I burn it.

I had one problem though. It seems like the link to show 104 is broken, can any one confirm this?

I’m going to burn the first two diskds soon, and the third one after show 150 is released (regardless of what the guys decide to do after 150).

I’d be willing to make copies for anyone who cant d/l the full 12 Gigs if the shipping costs aren’t too high (if they are, maybe you could paypal me over a few bucks)

Version3
    Keymaster

The link to 104 IS broken. It’s the dental show. It may have gotten messed up intentionally for now obvious reasons. That show will be available soon.

Bing
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    The link to 104 IS broken. It’s the dental show. It may have gotten messed up intentionally for now obvious reasons. That show will be available soon.

huh?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.