:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

BUH HUH WUN FORE NIN

• Comments Off on BUH HUH WUN FORE NIN

BUH HUH WUN FORE NIN

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback BUH HUH WUN FORE NIN

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Nobody mentioned me. 🙁

Bucho
    Participant

Holy shit.

Sorry to hog so much show y’all but that was a freaking shitload of fun to listen to. I have a bunch more to say but I need to get some sleep so all I’ll say first of all is that I couldn’t stop grinning my tits off hearing the boys sing with those backing tracks, all five hundred times I’ve heard it. Awesome.

And all I’ll say second is that having two (or three if I count Bing’s sly jabs) of the show’s mega-contributoids take the piss out of that damn foreigner Bucho was both an honour and a turn on. Magnificent. On that note I feel like the slab of files I sent in was also partly a tribute to the likes of Sean, Scatt, Octavious and Bing who have sent in so many of their own contributions over the show’s history. Also, fine words from Frank and James. I could go on but I have to get some Zs.

“I got carried round by an ice moth!”

Good call Rusty me old cobber.

Holy shit.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Bucho, I’ve said it in this thread before, but I’ll say it again. Do. Your. Own. God. Damn. Show. PLEASE.

Scatt
    Participant

I’ve got to say that the few few times I put forth the effort to make you guys laugh on the show were always well worth it. The reactions are always rewarding. You guys are a group that is fun to make laugh.

Also…
    Bucho, great job with the song game files. Amazing idea that worked out awesomely.

GeorgiaJames
    Participant

When I saw the file in my feed this morning when I finally got my *&^%% internet connect back up I stared at it.

Funniest damn thing. I actually sat and stared at my list.

Then I sync’d my Ipoo’d and drove off to work.

It’s the first time that I have not jumped right in and downloaded, put in my earphones, and hit play.

And when Rob’s laugh kicked off the show I actually remember sighing. Almost like when you enjoy a fine desert.

Enjoying the intro again.. Savoring it.

I am glad that I did listen this morning as the show was wonderous. The voicemails and contributions were great.

And everyone is right.

BUCHO.. TIME TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND START YOUR OWN SHOW!!

rob
    Participant

It’s a pleasure making you guys laugh, and the one thing I can say about this show is that it’s been a very rewarding place to act like an idiot.

rob
    Participant

Damn, Bucho — “I could eat a horse’s soul.” That’s fuckin’…a dinosaur or Lou Ferrigno? Fuck, dude…

Bucho
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Damn, Bucho — “I could eat a horse’s soul.” That’s fuckin’…a dinosaur or Lou Ferrigno? Fuck, dude…

I don’t know if you’re shitting me bro but the horse’s soul line is yours. You told a story one time about riding in the car with April, she says she’s so hungry she could eat a horse and you say she could eat a horse’s soul because at the time there’s some song about eating souls. I don’t remember which show right now but Georgia James or Jerry might know it.

Both of those field recordings were another homage to the SOS. The horse’s soul line from Rob, the dinosaur vs something from Jerry, the squirrels/pecans story from the Captain. Even the idea to say Lou Ferrigno was Spiderman was a Jerry style confusion. Fact is I don’t have any original thoughts or creative ideas if I’m not ripping off the Switched ON Show. Like Jerry said at one point, “He’s doing the shit we used to do.”

Scatt wrote:
    Bucho, great job with the song game files. Amazing idea that worked out awesomely.

Much appreciated Scatt but I still don’t forgive you for being funnier as me than I’ve ever been. Bastard.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

I can honestly say that I don’t remember saying that at all, but I can guarantee that your delivery was better than mine. I swear, I must have like Alzheimer’s lite or something.

Alzheimer’s lite — sounds like a beer. That commercial would be funny. An old lady walking in her nightgown aimlessly holding a beer…

Sorry.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, they try to feed her the line, and she keeps asking if the guy is her son Tommy or whatever.

Yeah Rob, I remember you saying it. It wasn’t that terribly long ago either. Jerry recalls hearing a bit back, but didn’t find it in his show notes. It’s there suckas. I’d say in the late 120’s or something.

rob
    Participant

Well, since I barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday, it’s not surprising that I don’t remember saying something from months back.

There’s just so much in 149 that made me tear up from laughing so hard. The very end — Jerry’s all screaming and shit — that was funny. Of course, we couldn’t do the show as long as we have if we didn’t think it was funny.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Dude, Romantic Death. The distortion made it BETTER.

Duh nuh nuh nuh DUUUUUUUUHHHHHNN

Octavious
    Participant

Bing, you make me laugh.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.