:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

BUH HUH WUN FORE NIN

• Comments Off on BUH HUH WUN FORE NIN

BUH HUH WUN FORE NIN

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback BUH HUH WUN FORE NIN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Will it ever be released?

Will Bryan ever get off his lazy ass and put it out? (NBLIANGW)

Will Robby ever pop that zit on his ass, and will he use the pus to give african children something to drink?

FIND OUT IN (x) WEEKS.

Frank
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    Will it ever be released?

Will Bryan ever get off his lazy ass and put it out? (NBLIANGW)

Will Robby ever pop that zit on his ass, and will he use the pus to give african children something to drink?

FIND OUT IN (x) WEEKS

Wait, I’m confused … is Bryan putting his lazy ass out there … meaning he’s whoring himself out?

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve been holding my fire on this Rusty, what with the already stated shortness of time the boys have available to devote to anymore SOS activity, but I’m starting to think if we don’t make some noise like the hungry/horny/confused circus animals we are The Captain might just think we don’t care anymore and aren’t champing at the bit for the next show.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

See Rusty you are showing your age. Young and everything needs to be fast. Take these finally moments of SOS and relax. Slow down and enjoy the great community between us guys. Not even Bing is bitchin’ and complaining.

Bing
    Participant

unprecedented that is.

yes, uhmm..

thx_1227
    Participant

If no show is released, then the show isn’t technically over, is it? So as long as 149 and 150 aren’t out, the show is still technically “going”. 😀

El Rustirino
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    See Rusty you are showing your age. Young and everything needs to be fast. Take these finally moments of SOS and relax. Slow down and enjoy the great community between us guys. Not even Bing is bitchin’ and complaining.

I really just felt that a topic needed to be made – I didn’t mean any of that lazy shit. But kind of what Buddah said – it’s been a long time, and if we don’t say anything, we may just float down the priority list, like so many leaves downwind from Rob after Indian food.

Bing
    Participant

Like leaves downwind from Rob after Indian food..

guhd wan

Bucho
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    Darth Octavious wrote:

I really just felt that a topic needed to be made – I didn’t mean any of that lazy shit. But kind of what Buddah said – it’s been a long time, and if we don’t say anything, we may just float down the priority list, like so many leaves downwind from Rob after Indian food.

Yeah dude, it’d be totally understandable if The Captain had lost some motivation or momentum to work on getting the last two out into the world, he’s always had other presures on his time and now he has less reason to listen to the devil on his shoulder that tells him to polish and ship a new episode. So at the risk of sounding like impatient assnipples maybe you and I needed to to step into the breach to do the bitching and complaining and drooling and staining the sheets that Bing has accomplished in the past. Time will tell …

El Rustirino
    Participant

Yeah, I hate looking like an asshole. I really do, because I’m not an asshole; I’m just impatient. But I don’t remember complaining about any of the late releases for the late 100s. So anyone should be able to understand why I would be willing to complain just a little bit because the last two shows (and I was on one of them, which was really fun) are super late. If Bryan would come out and give a decent reason as to why they are late, I would be cool – but there has been no correspondence from the Captain since his post in the Announcements section.

Speaking of my short time with SoS, that was so COOOOL. I repeated the same joke over and over – but it got Robby laughing, so that’s all good. Jerry was too quiet – speak up man, you’re hilarious!

I can’t wait to hear everyone else who was on the show, too.

Jor-El
    Participant

Hey guys. I just wanted to say thanks for being patient for the shows releases. I talked to Bryan this last week to see if he had been on the board. I can’t explain how overwhelmed he has been at work. I was originally slated to do some on the road work for the company we work for. But more technical stuff came up that only Bryan would have been able to handle on the road. So he has gone in my place but will be back this week.

So we haven’t forgot about your guys. But he is really under a lot of pressure to make sure projects are working the way they should for our company. I won’t say it’s bad pressure. It’s not my place to say. But it is our bread and butter to take care of these work related items (or his in this case).

I’m sure you will all understand. Bryan takes great pride in his work on and off the show. I’m sure he doesn’t want to put the show out without giving it the attention that it needs.

All the best,

CG Jerry

I like titties.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Time to send some candles and a bit of incense. Something nice and soothing. With just a hint of horse.

Thanks for the update Jerry, it’s good to know what’s going on. Show or not, we all like to keep updated on you guys.

Bucho
    Participant

No worries Jerry, I figured it was something like that. I just wanted to be sure you guys know that even though 150 is mucho grande finale we still care about the show and still will appreciate the two new ones.

Meanwhile my listening habits have been averaging three SOS shows a day for the last month and they’re still just as entertaining, even to look back on world/entertainment events. I can’t wait til Revenge Of The Sith and Superman Returns come out.

Bing
    Participant

Thanks Jerry!!

Pa-ul
    Participant

Much appreciated “El gran hombre del teclado” 😀

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.