:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Bucho, you guys okay?

• Comments Off on Bucho, you guys okay?

Bucho, you guys okay?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Bucho, you guys okay?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Saw where New Zealand had a few earthquakes today. Hope all is well..

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, we’re sweet bro, I eat earthquakes for breakfast. We’re on a faultline and have shitloads of geothermal activity so parts of NZ get quakes all the time. You know the final fight scenes for Revenge Of The Sith were filmed just down the road from my house. Mmmm, warm soothing lava. It’s those tornadoes that seem more terrifying to me, we get them but only rarely and nothing as wild as those ones they’re getting in Kansas etc.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Frank
    Participant

Glad to hear everything is okay. We do worry about you guys over there some times. lol

rob
    Participant

Yeah, Bucho — glad to hear you guys are okay.

Why is it so damn expensive to fly down there? My wife and I were talking vacations today, and NZ tickets are crazy!

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yeah, Bucho — glad to hear you guys are okay.

Why is it so damn expensive to fly down there? My wife and I were talking vacations today, and NZ tickets are crazy!

I say we all get together and do a road trip to New Zealand. Now I just have to Mapquest it and we’re good to go.

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah the US/NZ exchange rate is stacked against you guys at the moment, plus I guess we’re a long way away from TX Rob. You and Frank really should invest in lottery tickets to finance the hovercraft, then it’d be airlines schmairlines.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

don’t forget about the crew on that hovercraft either. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.