:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Bucho spam

• Comments Off on Bucho spam

Bucho spam

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Bucho spam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant

Hey Bucho, in case you didn’t know, if the whole San Huany thing isn’t a joke, your e-mail address is spitting out some spam.

rob
    Participant

I set up a rule to make every message sent from Bucho to be handled like spam.

Bucho
    Participant

Son of a …

What’s the date on that Digi?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant

It was sent out 5:15 today.

Here’s the way it works. I sent a reply to your e-mail which of course you already received, and I immediately got an e-mail back with the subject line “Vacation reply” and text reading:

2009 new electronic products preferential promotion
    Dear friends:
    Welcome to join our company member club , Everybody here can enjoy our products member price ,we have been received very high praise from our customers All customers can browse through our company’s home page http://www.sanhuany.com . Our products (notebook PC,digital camera,plasma and LCD TV,digital DV,Motorcycle,phones,Mp4,and so on) all have low price and high quality in order to attract more new customers to cooperate with us . Hope here is your shopping heaven!
    email: sanhuany@188.com
    If you are interested in our products. please visit our web site.

So, it looks like your auto-reply feature has been turned on to bounce back spam.

Bing
    Participant

@rob 41488 wrote:

I set up a rule to make every message sent from Bucho to be handled like spam.

Feel the love brothers!!!!

rob
    Participant

Oh, he knows I’m just joshing and can’t get enough of him…

Bucho
    Participant

I think I got burned by clicking a link in a reply from a buddy that looked like a reply to an email I’d sent him of some photos. I should have known something was out of whack because it was a reply to an email I’d sent from Brazil, so over a year ago. Idiot.

I ran a malware program and got rid of some stuff, probably keyloggers I guess, and changed passwords. Sorry for the fuck up and thanks for the heads up and if there’s any more let me know up.

Ps I love your Transformers hating ass just fine Rob.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.