:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Bryan as a baby on YouTube?

• Comments Off on Bryan as a baby on YouTube?

Bryan as a baby on YouTube?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Bryan as a baby on YouTube?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    djohnson
    Participant
    Version3
    Keymaster

And that would be a time-traveling Rob behind the camera making me laugh that much. I even heard Bing’s name in there. At least back in those days I got strapped into my chair (so as to not fall out while laughing)… did I learn nothing from the early days?

Octavious
    Participant

Now that’s great video! Now a having a child is the best thing in my life and the video is a reminder of my daughter laughing at silly things.

rob
    Participant

I don’t have a child. And don’t plan on it. But that’s great. A real adult kind of laugh.

Scatt
    Participant

That’s what I thought, too. The kid has an adult laugh. But hey, did you guys see that hi-tech bib with the food gutter at the bottom? Everyone should have those… I mean, I don’t have kids or anything. I’m just saying everyone.

Bing
    Participant

I was watching that video thinking “yeah this is sweet and all but DAMN that baby looks like an old man laughing!”

Nice find!

..anyone know where I can get a bib like that?

Newman
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    ..anyone know where I can get a bib like that?

You cun get er’ at dat dare Wal-Mart.

Bucho
    Participant

What a hard case little fella, I got a nephew kind of like that, not with the old sounding laugh but a real easy to crack up little dude. I grinned my face off watching that.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.