:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Bing’s Racist Compliment

• Comments Off on Bing’s Racist Compliment

Bing’s Racist Compliment

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Bing’s Racist Compliment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

AAYYY!

Done gone and got a story for all ye vagrants and such. Now I’ma gonna tell it like it is and I don’t give a holy poo if’n I offend any of ya.

(actually I care deeply if I offend…but that just don’t sound manly)

I had some people in the studio this morning to do some voice-over work. The spot in question was for a Cinco De Mayo festival. Now, not being bilingual in any way, shape, or form I asked for a spanish speaker to come and do the spanish parts. The young lady they brought in (age 20 if you care) was fucking HOT. Now when I say hot, I don’t mean like “Oh its a bit warm, I think I’ll take off my sweater” hot I mean “Oh shit my arm just melted off and I smell my scrotum sizzling on the grill” hot.

Equally perky and energetic, smiling and friendly, this little chick was Badass with a capital B.

When she was in the booth (insert joke here) she was bouncing up and down being flirty and biting her lower lip. I damn near lost my fucking mind. If only my camera phone did video, you guys would all be rubbing one out to the video right now.

So to all the spanish, latin, mexican, and whatever the hell else listeners SOS has……

…thank you for your women.

NBLIANGW

Bing
    Participant

AAYYY!

Done gone and got a story for all ye vagrants and such. Now I’ma gonna tell it like it is and I don’t give a holy poo if’n I offend any of ya.

(actually I care deeply if I offend…but that just don’t sound manly)

I had some people in the studio this morning to do some voice-over work. The spot in question was for a Cinco De Mayo festival. Now, not being bilingual in any way, shape, or form I asked for a spanish speaker to come and do the spanish parts. The young lady they brought in (age 20 if you care) was fucking HOT. Now when I say hot, I don’t mean like “Oh its a bit warm, I think I’ll take off my sweater” hot I mean “Oh shit my arm just melted off and I smell my scrotum sizzling on the grill” hot.

Equally perky and energetic, smiling and friendly, this little chick was Badass with a capital B.

When she was in the booth (insert joke here) she was bouncing up and down being flirty and biting her lower lip. I damn near lost my fucking mind. If only my camera phone did video, you guys would all be rubbing one out to the video right now.

So to all the spanish, latin, mexican, and whatever the hell else listeners SOS has……

…thank you for your women.

NBLIANGW

Octavious
    Participant

Right now, I am rubbing one out. I think you need to change the topic heading, because your post is anything but. I heard the Latin women are wild in bed and they can be crazy. And thinking of this Girl and a pool table

Octavious
    Participant

Right now, I am rubbing one out. I think you need to change the topic heading, because your post is anything but. I heard the Latin women are wild in bed and they can be crazy. And thinking of this Girl and a pool table

Frank
    Participant

Lucky me, I can vouch for that 🙂 Viva la raza!!!

Frank
    Participant

Lucky me, I can vouch for that 🙂 Viva la raza!!!

Version3
    Keymaster
    Darth Octavious wrote:

My pool table came with no such accessories. 🙁

Version3
    Keymaster
    Darth Octavious wrote:

My pool table came with no such accessories. 🙁

Bing
    Participant

I’m not kidding this chick was way to hot to be a “real life” person.

I told the Bingette about it and she said “was she hotter than Shakira”

Shakira is hot, but compared to this chick Shakira looks like Rob.

Just a joke Rob…we all think you are hot

Bing
    Participant

I’m not kidding this chick was way to hot to be a “real life” person.

I told the Bingette about it and she said “was she hotter than Shakira”

Shakira is hot, but compared to this chick Shakira looks like Rob.

Just a joke Rob…we all think you are hot

rob
    Participant

I take no offense to “Rob, you’re not as hot as a hot chick.” Since I look like a slightly better looking Jon Lovitz, I also don’t take offense to “Rob, you’re not as hot as…well, anyone.”

rob
    Participant

I take no offense to “Rob, you’re not as hot as a hot chick.” Since I look like a slightly better looking Jon Lovitz, I also don’t take offense to “Rob, you’re not as hot as…well, anyone.”

Bing
    Participant

Things Rob is not hotter than:

In descending order—

Monica Belluci
    Jenna Lewis
    Katee Sackhoff
    Puppies
    Ricardo Montalban
    Don Vito (Viva La Bam)
    Monkeys
    Sewer Rats
    Cockroaches
    Frank

Bing
    Participant

In descending order—

Monica Belluci
    Jenna Lewis
    Katee Sackhoff
    Puppies
    Ricardo Montalban
    Don Vito (Viva La Bam)
    Monkeys
    Sewer Rats
    Cockroaches
    Frank

Armez
    Participant
    Bing wrote:

In descending order—

Monica Belluci
    Jenna Lewis
    Katee Sackhoff
    Puppies
    Ricardo Montalban
    Don Vito (Viva La Bam)
    Monkeys
    Sewer Rats
    Cockroaches
    Frank

Don’t forget Hitler
    and Kramer
    and that dude who was ball gagged by trannies or something
    and Kittens
    and John McCain
    and Chairs
    but not Michael Moody
    or Michael Jackson
    or Jack Osbourne
    ..yeah I’m done…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.