:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Bing’s Non-Gay Hate "Cock Strocking" 2—Bucho

• Comments Off on Bing’s Non-Gay Hate "Cock Strocking" 2—Bucho

Bing’s Non-Gay Hate "Cock Strocking" 2—Bucho

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Bing’s Non-Gay Hate "Cock Strocking" 2—Bucho

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Dude, I am sick and fucking tired of your coolness.

Not content with just being “Budda” are you? No! You gotta go and send in the brilliant fucking message…..

If all foreigners were as cool as your dumb ass there would be no war or syphillis.

Next thing you know you’ll probably cure some disease or some shit…

May flying breasts smack you in the face…..and I hope the bank fucks up your account and gives you a million dollars you cheap fuckhead.

You make me want to sodomize a midget with a broomstick

NBLIANGW.

Justin J-dude
    Participant

Broomstick ayy? Business end or handle end ?

Bucho
    Participant

Hey, fuck you buddy, you’re the one who constantly busts my ribs with your voicemails and forum post ejaculate. And I posted those flash cards with uncoolness plastered all over my cheeseball ass. And by ass I mean face.

Anyway dude, thanks. I’m just glad I could return the favour entertainment-wise at least once. Also, you’re the fourth person this week who’s told me that midget/broomstick thing. Is it the way I smell or something?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Frank
    Participant

I’m saying we all take a trip to New Zealand and stay over at Bucho’s house for awhile. The Switched On Tour! It’d be great. And when ya’ll are about to leave, I’ll make a quick stop in Moscow … sigh, I’m still depressed over that!!!

Bucho
    Participant

Bring it on! There’s hot Russian girls in NZ too, in fact my neighbour is one. Except she’s married. We also have hot asian chicks, exotic Pacific island girls, Scandinavians, Brazillians … a whole intergalactic melting pot. Plus an official man-shortage, especially in the 28-38 age group. Apparently there are about 80,000 more women than men in this country. And yet somehow I’ve gone two months without getting laid …

Maybe I really do stink.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    I’m saying we all take a trip to New Zealand and stay over at Bucho’s house for awhile. The Switched On Tour! It’d be great. And when ya’ll are about to leave, I’ll make a quick stop in Moscow … sigh, I’m still depressed over that!!!

Yeah, especially since they are so close together.

Somebody buy this ig’nert boy a globe.

NBLIANGW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.