:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Bing Reviews Jackass #2

• Comments Off on Bing Reviews Jackass #2

Bing Reviews Jackass #2

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Bing Reviews Jackass #2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

I know that some of you aren’t into the whole Jackass thing….you may skip this if so…

….no plot = no spoilers

First off let me say that several scenes in this movie were simply unwatchable, Frank and I spent more than I few times looking at each other going “EEEWWWWW!!!” instead of watching the movie.

But….

This movie was frickin hilarious! I damn near threw up I laughed so hard, watching these idiots hurt themselves is almost as much fun as “giggling so hard he can’t breathe Bryan”……If any of you are thinking about going to see it GO! I will certainly be going to see it again with Bingette (plenty of male nudity to entertain her), and watching Bam Margera get hurt is always fun, he even breaks out in tears twice….some of Steve-O’s stuff is too much for me but Knoxville, Dunn, and Bam steal the show!

I give it 4 out of 5..

Bucho
    Participant

I’m done with Steve-O too but I like Bam and Johnny. Dunn is the funniest of all those guys, I love that Homewrecker show.

What I wanna know though, is even though I’ll see this movie is it really a big screen deal. I haven’t seen Talladega Nights, Nacho Libre or Little Miss Sunshine yet either. Which of the four would you see first? Which one third? Which one second?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

I finally watched this over the weekend, too. Laughed my butt off, but felt like it was missing something. I think it’s the short 2-3 minute small gags, like the first movie. Everything seemed a lot more dangerous this time around, though.

Johnny Knoxville for pres, even though he’s…strapped to a rocket.

Bing
    Participant

Glad you enjoyed…

….so wanna giant penis branded on your ass now?

….didn’t think so….

rob
    Participant

Yeah, I’ll take a rain check on that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.