:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Big news from Comic-Con!!!!

• Comments Off on Big news from Comic-Con!!!!

Big news from Comic-Con!!!!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Big news from Comic-Con!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Too much to list, but here are the highlights. http://www.aintitcool.com seems to have some of the best coverage —

1. Karen Allen (Marion) is back in Indiana Jones IV!

2. Zachary Quinto (Sylar) has been cast to play Spock in the new Star Trek movie!

3. Beowulf (directed by Robert Zemeckis) trailer has been released!

Oh, and it was kinda cool — a picture of Harrison Ford and George Lucas on the set of IJ4 shows Lucas wearing a “Han Shot First” shirt. Kinda cool.

Frank
    Participant

The Beowulf trailer does look interesting. I’m guessing the movie is completely CGI, but doesn’t look it (for the most part) especially with Angelina Jolie playing Grendel’s mother … when I was reading it back in high school, I would never have pictured her being so … well, attractive … in an “I’m-wear-a-vial-of-blood, gonna-kiss-my-brother” kinda way.

Bing
    Participant

I’m really interested to see who else is cast in the new Star Trek. I don’t know of this guy but a quick google image search confirmed he looks enough like Nimoy to at least LOOK the part.

Great Info!
    Thanks Rob

Pa-ul
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Zachary Quinto (Sylar) has been cast to play Spock in the new Star Trek movie!

So long as he does’nt sit on a rock and sing about Hobbits, he’s gonna be fine. 😀

Failing the Vulcan nerve pinch, he could always point his finger at peoples heads and pop the hood.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

So are they going to the beginning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.