:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Best movie review ever! (it’s of Grindhouse, btw)

• Comments Off on Best movie review ever! (it’s of Grindhouse, btw)

Best movie review ever! (it’s of Grindhouse, btw)

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Best movie review ever! (it’s of Grindhouse, btw)

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by rob.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, I don’t know if you guys read aintitcool.com on a regular basis, but it doesn’t really matter. There’s this guy that does like, three reviews a year or something, and he is awesome. He’s just so damn funny. Imagine the biggest fanboy on the planet, but with a killer wit and a foul mouth. That’s this guy.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter about the spoilers in the review, because, well, they’re so damn funny, it’s worth it.

So here.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32030.

rob
    Participant

Okay, I don’t know if you guys read aintitcool.com on a regular basis, but it doesn’t really matter. There’s this guy that does like, three reviews a year or something, and he is awesome. He’s just so damn funny. Imagine the biggest fanboy on the planet, but with a killer wit and a foul mouth. That’s this guy.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter about the spoilers in the review, because, well, they’re so damn funny, it’s worth it.

So here.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32030

Version3
    Keymaster

If I were a reviewer, and I had anything original to say, I’d hope I could be good enough to rip that guy off… or after seeing his reviews on my computer, burn down the internet and tell the fireman at my house what a kick-ass reviewer that guy is.

They would be able to catch me either… I learned all about that ninja flight stuff too.

good review.

Version3
    Keymaster

If I were a reviewer, and I had anything original to say, I’d hope I could be good enough to rip that guy off… or after seeing his reviews on my computer, burn down the internet and tell the fireman at my house what a kick-ass reviewer that guy is.

They would be able to catch me either… I learned all about that ninja flight stuff too.

good review.

Bucho
    Participant

I read the first couple of paragraphs and I think you guys are dead right, that guy is the best I’ve ever seen. I’ll read the rest when I’ve seen the film unspoilered.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

I read the first couple of paragraphs and I think you guys are dead right, that guy is the best I’ve ever seen. I’ll read the rest when I’ve seen the film unspoilered.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.