:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Be careful what you wish for Bucho – Audio from Bryan

• Comments Off on Be careful what you wish for Bucho – Audio from Bryan

Be careful what you wish for Bucho – Audio from Bryan

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Be careful what you wish for Bucho – Audio from Bryan

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Remember: I drive an air-cooled VW. With the windows down. That means you get to hear all of the noise I would, and then some. You’ve been warned.

http://www.retrochimp.com/bc/bcRSS.xml

Or direct if you like: http://www.retrochimp.com/bc/BC-001.mp3.

thx_1227
    Participant

YES!!! Now all you gotta do is give Jerry and Rob a feed.

Version3
    Keymaster

“Give”?

thx_1227
    Participant

Provide?

Bucho
    Participant

Shit dude, I’ve said it before and so have others, you bag yourself constantly for being long-winded but you’re a natural story-teller and you’ve never failed to deliver. You have an instinct for the “drama” inherent in whatever you’re talking about, be it the everyday domestic or workplace type stuff or pop-culture stuff or something in the news, and you know how to lay it out so that it’ll keep us hanging on the words, wondering how it’ll unfold instead of wishing you’d hurry the fuck up.

If you want to keep making these recordings I know I can easily forgive the background wind noise. At the very least it’ll keep you alert on your drive home instead of drifting onto the rumble strip.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, it did seem to work for keeping me awake. I think that if I bothered to build a windscreen, the sound would probably be really good. -Especially for windows down freeway travel.

I questioned “Give” because I have to build the XML structure for them, and either show them how to use it, or build a fancy little page to edit it. I actually thin there are an assload of tools out there for this, I’ve just never bothered to find any.

Maybe I’ll find such a tool, build one master feed and if anyone makes something (like Jerry’s video he just offered up) we can just toss it in there. What a great idea.

thx_1227
    Participant

Sounds good to me.

And I really enjoyed this mobile show. Bucho is right, you have a knack for telling stories. The album art was a nice touch, as were the lyrics…

rob
    Participant

Man, you did artwork and lyrics, too? Makin’ me look bad!

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah Rob… I did. Well they weren’t “lyrics” I just threw a note in there to match the album art. The album art was pretty simplistic (as I wasn’t sure I was even going to do this)… I may be recording one tomorrow, that won’t be quite as noisy. -we shall see.

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah Bryan, you need to be finding any way you can to stop from drifting off at the wheel. The world needs more people like you around so you need to make sure you’ll be around for a good long while. Otherwise the world according to Idiocracy is another step closer. Besides, you can’t take yourself out of commision yet, you need to live to see things like hovercars, the moonbase and Rob becoming president.

Your new boss sounds pretty Mickey Mouse though dude. I guess things could work out for him running his business that way but it sounds like the best move he could’ve made was bringing someone with your level of experience an self-confidence on board. If you’re going to try to run a cash operation like that you need to be doing everything else 100% right because your ass isn’t covered.

Newman
    Participant

It is nice to get back into your brain.

ElNacho
    Participant

i smelled someone desiring something feed-related
    if you so much as wink your eye ill relearn everything i used to know and build you feed to end all feeds
    ive always wanted to build a feed since i stopped rampaging
    but ive never had a reason to

Bucho
    Participant

You know that part near the start where you say you do a face to another driver that’s like something Jerry does, with a thumbs-up? Is it anything like the face Lloyd does in Dumb And Dumber when he comes out of that dream sequence and Lauren Holly’s boobs turn into the oncoming headlights of a rig? ‘Cause I do that one all the time, even when no one’s around. In fact mostly when no one’s around.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.