:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

BC-003 – Yep another one

• Comments Off on BC-003 – Yep another one

BC-003 – Yep another one

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge BC-003 – Yep another one

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I still have nothing to say, but I have batteries in the iRiver and that’s good enough for me.

In the bc feed: http://www.retrochimp.com/bc/bcRSS.xml.

thx_1227
    Participant

Downloading now…

Octavious
    Participant

N-n-n-now

mike3point14159
    Participant

um, I don’t know if you know this or not, you probably do cause you are like a computer/new media expert/god/big bag of awesomeness, and anything from a switched onner is better than not a thing from anybody, or something, but, um did you notice that, umm, YOUR FUCKING IPHONE MAKES A GODDAMM HORRENDOUS MUTHERFUKKIN BUZZIN ALL THE FUKKIN TIME DAMMITTOHELLDAMMDAMMDAMM

um, yeah, I’m just sayin.

😆

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Rob for President even though he aint gay.

bye bye

Bucho
    Participant

God damn it, are you fucking with me now Captain? Am I actually going mental or has BC-003 been taken out of the feed? I only see the first two.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s just you Bucho.

It’s just you Mike.

-j/k. I started another recording that was lost (damn iRiver locked up) an on it I was talking about how pissed off you guys probably were because my iPhone keeps distorting in recordings. I’m going to make an effort to figure out how far away I have to put the devices to make it stop today, before I record again. Because yeah, it’s super fucking annoying, and it’s the one thing I can do shit to stop. It’s always done it. AT&T network phones always provide a degree of noisy shitola to speakers and other electronics, but the iPhone with all of it’s fancy emailing and whatnot does it much worse.

Thanks for pointing it out (I could very well have no noticed since we all know I don’t listen), sorry it’s bugging your earhole.

Bing
    Participant

Mike that was funny. I could actually hear Rob saying it.

Bucho
    Participant

So you took down BC-003 because the sound is cack?

Version3
    Keymaster

No, it’s there. I even verified it after you mentioned it being gone earlier. Clear your cache and look at the feed again.

Bucho
    Participant

I don’t even know what my cache is but when I checked again this time it was there, all boobilicious and shit. I don’t know what the problem was, I even tried putting my mouse on the screen and everything.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Holy shit, that was bad.

Not the content, but that interference was just…yow.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I have to figure out how to keep my phone on and useable without it getting in the way of every fucking electronics device known to man. I’ve recorded a few times over the weekend, but I’ve not listened to see if it’s still an issue.

Octavious
    Participant

What is the possiblity of putting these mini-shows onto iTunes under switched:ON?

Version3
    Keymaster

None. The problem is that 1) we can’t combine the feeds because XML includes are supported by most RSS readers. 2) the feed in iTunes is the broken one, and doesn’t point to the correct domain at all and 3) it’s not switched:ON.

But, you could just subscribe via iTunes. Just copy the address for the feed and under (I think) the advanced tab choose subscribe and paste the address.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.