:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

BC-002

• Comments Off on BC-002

BC-002

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

There is such a thing, and it’s in the feed, yo..

Bucho
    Participant

Damn, can someone post a link for the feed, the old link in the Listen page goes to that assbandit’s advertising site and I’m stupid so I don’t have the proper feed saved.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

The feed I posed for me silly… not the SOS feed. I had posted it in the thread for the first file.

http://www.retrochimp.com/bc/bcRSS.xml

Bing
    Participant

you know, with all 3 of you doing individual ‘casts perhaps its time for a SOS 3some?

huh? maybe?

Octavious
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    you know, with all 3 of you doing individual ‘casts perhaps its time for a SOS 3some?

huh? maybe?

Bing why did you have to bring that up, sounds sick. But in the other “hand”, that sounds awesome.

Bryan, great show. Especially when you moved the mic. I can’t believe how your former employer handle you after hearing the two shows. And kick ass for your wife to get things moving for you.

Version3
    Keymaster

Are you talking about when I adjusted the mic to have the mirror partially block the wind? Did it make that much difference?

There is another file that I’ll try to get up after Heroes and My Own Worst Enemy tonight.

Bucho
    Participant

Shit, I’m even stupider than I thought. Luckily I’m too stupid to be able to process the emotion of embarrasment.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Yes, Bryan it does makes a difference. No wind, but you can still notice that the windows are down but its hearable (if that’s a word).

Version3
    Keymaster

Well, hopefully the little bit of rigged windscreen I had on 003 makes a bigger difference. Unfortunately, my phone probably makes for crazy noise crap… but hey, whuddayagonnado?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.