:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Batman trailer

• Comments Off on Batman trailer

Batman trailer

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Batman trailer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant
    rob
    Participant

That’s like, old and stuff. God!

digitaltopia
    Participant

Then why don’t you make a fudge pie about it. With sprinkles. Because everyone likes sprinkles.

rob
    Participant

Heheh — fudge pie.

Nah, that’s the teaser trailer, and the full trailer is supposed to be attached to I Am Legend. I already want to see it, but this just makes it almost necessary to see it.

thx_1227
    Participant

I was going to see that too, now I have another incentive…

digitaltopia
    Participant

I Am Legend is definitely on my list. I think it has the potential to be another blockbuster.

What’s really going to surprise people is when Will Smith walks out dressed up as King Arthur and he says, “What? What legend did you think I was talking about?”

rob
    Participant

Or running around with unicorns and shit while a goblin sings, “Fire, fire, burning higher, making music like a choir…”

digitaltopia
    Participant

And then he says, “Everyone be frozed! I gotsa find the cure!” before slathering himself with red paint and sticking two big horns on his head.

Frank
    Participant

I think you’ve all gone over to the bad place now … come on back over here … nice and easy …

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    I think you’ve all gone over to the bad place now … come on back over here … nice and easy …

Don’t go into the light Carol-Anne. 😀

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Frank
    Participant

I try not to read reviews of movies before I watch them, but I did for I Am Legend. From what I gather, the first bit of the movie is fantastic and Will Smith does a great job pulling off the “I’m-alone-but-I-haven’t-gone-fully-insane-yet” thing. Then, the critics say, the movie turns to a cheesy, sci-fi, campy thing. I’m still going to go see it because, well dammit, I’ve wanted to see it since I saw the first trailer.

rob
    Participant

http://www.joblo.com/video/player.php?video=tdktrailer2

That’s the leaked new trailer from a camera. The hi-res trailer will premiere Sunday.

I am completely at ease with Heath Ledger now. He looks and sounds fuckin’ awesome.

Version3
    Keymaster

He sounds awesome, but I’d only go ‘good’ on the looks. The problem I’m going to have with this, is the tradeoff they’ve made in the look of the Joker to lend to the darker series of movies. I’ve always liked that the Joker is evil, but it a not very grown up way and I think the distorted view of the classic clown face lends most to that character. This however, has more of a scary or twisted clown thing about it, and it makes him too knowingly evil, and just a criminal that lost his grip on reality. I dunno, I’ll wait until it plays out for final judgement, but I’m afraid they may have simplified the character too much.

Octavious
    Participant

Kinda makes Jack’s Joker a gentler one.

thx_1227
    Participant

Saw the trailer when I went to see I Am Legend. Pretty good, but there wasn’t a whole lot there…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.