:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Badly Done Movies come in Threes?

• Comments Off on Badly Done Movies come in Threes?

Badly Done Movies come in Threes?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Badly Done Movies come in Threes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster
    Larkitect
    Participant

i still like you. but (and only because i know you’re thick-skinned enough to take it)…

middle.jpg

😀

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

You are looking forward to a TF3? I’m not even sure Megan Fox can save that piece of shit.

I would agree Bryan but what if she is totally nude during the whole movie? Like it all happens at a nudist camp…..were rubber cocks grow on trees. Don’t tell me you would not go watch it then…..I mean RUBBER COCKS ON TREES!

Larkitect
    Participant

@Version3 41682 wrote:

You are looking forward to a TF3? I’m not even sure Megan Fox can save that piece of shit.

i’ll admit i didn’t like the second one as much as the first (which i absolutely loved), but i gotta have faith that they will finish strong with the third one.

f592f_megan-fox.jpg

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Another craptastic movie staring a craptastic actor who, in my opinion, is only in the same league as Hayden Christensen and it’s no surprise to me at all whatsoever, considering what Lucas has apparently become these days, that he’s used both actors in his films.

Bucho
    Participant

@Masturbates with poo 41684 wrote:

I would agree Bryan but what if she is totally nude during the whole movie? Like it all happens at a nudist camp…..were rubber cocks grow on trees. Don’t tell me you would not go watch it then…..I mean RUBBER COCKS ON TREES!

Haha, I still haven’t seen the second one but if you’re on the writing team for the third then I’ll be there with bells on. My cock and balls.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.