:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

• Comments Off on Avatards…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Avatards…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

Is any else becoming veiled by illusion reading the boards? For a while now, while reading, I’ve noticed that I’m seeing the avatars as the posters behind them.

Meaning, I’m starting to believe that Rob looks like Ewan McGregor, Pa-ul looks like Rick Moranis in Spaceballs, Bryan looks like a Volkswagon bus…

Newman
    Participant

Does that really mean that you are infact a horse drowner? and that infact I do look like that after a health dose of Warcrack?

rob
    Participant

Yeah, I’ll be honest — I was quite shocked to see what you looked like, Scatt. It’s weird how you get an image of who you’re listening to, and usually it’s way the fuck off…

Frank
    Participant

I know, people say I look like the guy in my avatar all the time. Of course, it’s me “digitally enhanced in photoshop” but still, you get the idea. πŸ˜†

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I am actually two obese twins on bicycles. You know, I have no idea why the hell I have that as my avatar. I gotta change that sometime.

Octavious
    Participant

For me with the government on my ass, I had my plastic surgeon change me from Hayden Christensen to Don Michael Corleone and now Michael Chiklis.

Frank
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    For me with the government on my ass, I had my plastic surgeon change me from Hayden Christensen to Don Michael Corleone and now Michael Chiklis.

Who the hell is Michael Chiklis?!? That’s Vic Mackey! πŸ˜› j/k

Version3
    Keymaster

I have explanation for my avatar choices… I just try to show some personality from time to time.

Octavious
    Participant

You know Bryan with some guys doing the Photoshop effects to their faces, I bet you can shape and mold your face to look like a VW Bug.

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    I have explanation for my avatar choices… I just try to show some personality from time to time.

Well, your new one is sweet. Everytime I see it (which is now about a gigantic twice), it keeps looking to me like you’re holding up a boxing gloved fist.

Quote:
    Yeah, I’ll be honest — I was quite shocked to see what you looked like, Scatt. It’s weird how you get an image of who you’re listening to, and usually it’s way the fuck off…

I mean, I know what you guys look like and all, but after weeks and weeks of seeing someone’s avatars next to their thoughts posted, my visual image of them talking gets skewed. As far as myself, yeah, I’m a pasted scrawn-stick. I’m twenty four in a month, but somehow suprised I don’t get offered a kid’s menu at restaurants still. I have no clue what kind of impression my own voice gives others to what my appearance might be, though.

Quote:
    Does that really mean that you are infact a horse drowner? and that infact I do look like that after a health dose of Warcrack?

Even though I know what you look like, Newman, I see a direct association of your avatar and yourself. Where did that picture stem from, anyway?

Has anyone looked at a picture day in and day out and never actually seen what it is you’re looking at? That’s what I just figured out with You Follow Me?’s picture. I never realized it was obese people on bikes. Oh, and I do see Darth Octavious as Vic Mackey and Pacino.

Newman
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    Even though I know what you look like, Newman, I see a direct association of your avatar and yourself. Where did that picture stem from, anyway?

I stole it from someone elses forum avatar a while back, and I’ve been using it ever since as mine πŸ˜›

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Newman wrote:
    I stole it from someone elses forum avatar a while back, and I’ve been using it ever since as mine πŸ˜›

hamburglar.gif

On an separate note, I wish I had chosen a different username. You Follow Me is a bitch to type. From now on, refer to me as Lord Buttsexalot. Or Andrew.

Frank
    Participant

My question is, where do you go to get the “revolving” things at the bottom of your posts? IE: “Lost Lover, Big Boob Lover, Etc.” That’s just wicked cool.

Frank
    Participant

Okay, Rob’s new avatar is freaking me out! πŸ˜†

Octavious
    Participant

I think it cool. Maybe the next one will be him and Lindsay.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.