:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

AP: Lohan overcome by heat during LA shoot – Rob, save her!

• Comments Off on AP: Lohan overcome by heat during LA shoot – Rob, save her!

AP: Lohan overcome by heat during LA shoot – Rob, save her!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder AP: Lohan overcome by heat during LA shoot – Rob, save her!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Report: Lindsay Lohan overcome by heat during LA movie shoot
    LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actress Lindsay Lohan was overcome by the heat on a movie set and required hospital treatment, her publicist told “The Insider” Wednesday.
    The 20-year-old actress was taken by private car Tuesday to a Los Angeles area hospital where she spent several hours being treated for overheating and dehydration, spokeswoman Leslie Sloan Zelnick told the syndicated entertainment show.
    Lohan was filming in 105-degree weather for 12 hours Tuesday, Zelnick said. The actress was given a vitamin B-12 shot and released.
    Zelnick said Lohan will return Thursday to the set of “Georgia Rule,” which also stars Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman.
    Zelnick did not return telephone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.
    The star of “Freaky Friday” and “Herbie: Fully Loaded,” Lohan was treated at hospitals twice in January — in London for a cut on her leg and in the Miami area for an asthma attack.
    In 2005, she was hospitalized for exhaustion and lost a noticeable amount of weight.

rob
    Participant

Biggo floppeh boobs! I saw pics from this movie, and apparently she gives some guy head. That’s about all I know.

Frank
    Participant

I’m guessing she won’t be showing boobies in this one then?

Octavious
    Participant

Yeah, I saw that too. I didn’t think that the pic was real, eventhough it was a pic of her back of the head shot.

rob
    Participant

You mean the pic of her kissin’ that dude’s sword of power? I’m pretty sure it was real, and it was part of the filming for that movie.

She said that she’s not opposed to nudity anymore, as long as it serves the story. She’s not a kid anymore.

Frank
    Participant

I must have missed this. Where’s the pic? Where’s the pic? Share with the class, man! lol

rob
    Participant

I won’t be able to get the link until I get home, but it’s on forums.superiorpics.com under L if you want to find it yourself. It’s really not that big of a deal. There’s clothes on and stuff, so yeah. Sorry if i eluded that there might be skin…

Scatt
    Participant

Usually ‘heat exhaustion’ in celebrity language means more along the lines of ‘too much party-powder’. Eh?

Octavious
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    kissin’ that dude’s sword of power?

Nice!! Got use that on my wife.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I could give Lindsay a protein transfusion… 😆

Bing
    Participant

You can rape a nun and shoot 8 pounds of heroin with a garden hose in Hollywood and all the paper will say is some shit like dehydration or exhaustion….

Lemme try to go to work with a hangover and claim that shit……
    …my ass’ll be in the unemployment line quicker’n Rob signing up for the “Big Boobie Bouncin’ Babes” movie premier.

I’msayin

rob
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    …my ass’ll be in the unemployment line quicker’n Rob signing up for the “Big Boobie Bouncin’ Babes” movie premier.

Funny you should say that…can’t wait to hear what you guys think of show 104… :mrgreen:

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Funny you should say that…can’t wait to hear what you guys think of show 104… :mrgreen:

Speaking of that… where is 104?

rob
    Participant

Because of the death in Bryan’s family, we decided not to do a show last week. But we recorded this weekend, so it should be up soon!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.