:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Anyone Else?

• Comments Off on Anyone Else?

Anyone Else?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Anyone Else?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Is anyone else being forced to endure “Dancing with the Stars”?

This is the most celebrity-glorifying self centered ego shit ever put on TV. I swear this show would give Castles a fucking coronary in less than a minute. I’ve never been a big fan of dancing (watching or doing) so I’m sure the technical aspect is flying over my head but good God this show is like fucking torture.

Not only is it the worst 2 hours of my life but the celebs they pick are so vanilla it is pathetic. Who cares if Susan Lucci can dance or not? And the judges have got to be actors because NO ONE can be that into their own opinion and they all try to be like the dick judge from American Idol.

What does this show say about this nation or this world? I mean really people, if you want to see dancers watch fucking dancers!!! Why C-list has beens?

Somone, Somewhere, please….please stop the madness.

Bucho
    Participant

Good God man, who in the name of Lucifer is putting you through this abomination?!?!? Has Frank turned to the dark side?!? Does Bingette secretly fantasise about being with a clinically insane man?!??!? Don’t you have any weapons in reach??!?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

ElNacho
    Participant

call up the cable company, tell them to block the channel, and act like you have no idea

padawaneagle
    Participant

I’m certainly not, Sarah Connor Chronicles is on in the same time slot. SO while my mom and sister are watching Dancing with the Stars, I’m not being subjected to it.

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Good God man, who in the name of Lucifer is putting you through this abomination?!?!? Has Frank turned to the dark side?!? Does Bingette secretly fantasise about being with a clinically insane man?!??!? Don’t you have any weapons in reach??!?

If by weapons you mean physical objects with which to inflict damage on the annoying people on the TV, then no….not really, all I’ve got is a lot of old broken TV’s…maybe I could make a weapon out of them?

Octavious
    Participant

Sorry Bing, I am watching The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, Smallville, soon to be CSI and I will throw in Knight Rider because it is still better than Dancing with the Stars. (Women and fast cars)

Version3
    Keymaster
    Octavious wrote:
    and I will throw in Knight Rider because… (Women and fast cars)

I’m sorry, but there is no excuse for KR. NONE.

JPSylvrWolfe
    Participant

NONSENSE! Knight Rider has plenty of excuses! Starting with, they’re outta ideas! And they needed a reason to give Val Kilmer a job! And…uh…gimme a second…OH! Hot women in next to nothing! Always an excuse!

Newman
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Is anyone else being forced to endure “Dancing with the Stars”?

Nope, then again I’m not currently tied down to one chick. I’d imagine it’s just as terrible as I could … well imagine.

Version3
    Keymaster

There are too many sources for hot chicks in next to nothing that don’t require you watch drivel such as KR. So I stand by my ‘NO EXCUSE’ statement. Trash. Total and utter trash. Not even cheesy in the way that made the original popular, this one is just super fucking stupid. It looks like that show Viper (thank goodness that one was quickly cancelled)… only worse.

Octavious
    Participant

What if KR was a VW Beetle?

Version3
    Keymaster

It would be worse.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.