:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Anybody ever been to Jersey Mike’s?

• Comments Off on Anybody ever been to Jersey Mike’s?

Anybody ever been to Jersey Mike’s?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Anybody ever been to Jersey Mike’s?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I’ve only been there a couple of times, but they’re a lot like Blimpie, except nobody’s gonna yell at you for being on a phone call. I ate there today, and damn, was it exquisite!

Bryan, there’s apparently only two Jersey Mike’s in DFW, but there’s a new one opening in Southlake. I just love this place..

El Rustirino
    Participant

God, yes. Jersey Mike’s has been my sandwich place (besides Subway, I like subway) for a loooong time now.

Version3
    Keymaster

Where are the two in DFW Rob? Apparently this one, and Jimmy Johns are supposed to be the really good shit. Yeah, you and Jerry may have folder like a house of cards, but I’m never going back to Blimpie. They aren’t getting one cent of my cash. -or credit.

rob
    Participant

There’s one on Macarthur just south of George Bush, and then there’s one somewhere in Dallas. It’s definitely the shit. And Dagwood’s ain’t bad either.

El Rustirino
    Participant

There’s a sandwich place south of George Bush? Like, all the time?

Like no matter where he goes a Jersey mikes will follow.

Bucho
    Participant

Nope, I’ve never been to one but all this talk about food is making me hungry again. If I can make it to DFW without fainting from hunger it’ll all be worth it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

thx_1227
    Participant

Yeah man, Jersey Mike’s is the deal. Beats the socks off of Subway…

Octavious
    Participant

They have two in Wilmington NC, and when I go down there later this year, I will get the meatball sub. The sauce and the onions are great.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.