:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

any relation Bing?

• Comments Off on any relation Bing?

any relation Bing?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge any relation Bing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    batman
    Participant

hey Bing i was just wonderin if you had any relation to this guy and if so, how many other monkey types do you know?

PBF194-Bip.jpg

batman
    Participant

hey Bing i was just wonderin if you had any relation to this guy and if so, how many other monkey types do you know?

PBF194-Bip.jpg

Bing
    Participant

Ah Batman, The Dark Knight….

I’m a big fan of your work, glad you got rid of that gay Robin kid that was following you around. Got any naked pics of Catwoman? or maybe some of Alfred?

That painting ape is actually my step-sister’s neighbor’s daughter’s ex-boyfriend’s third cousin. He likes the drink if you know what I mean. Most of his work is done with vomit colorings and evokes a sense of man’s futile attempt to understand the ape-world through modern jazz and heavy metal music…….
    ….
    ……it’s a fringe art scene, full of wierdos and monkey-fuckers

good arm on that ape though, I once saw him hit a kid at 200 yards with a ball of poo.

Bing
    Participant

Ah Batman, The Dark Knight….

I’m a big fan of your work, glad you got rid of that gay Robin kid that was following you around. Got any naked pics of Catwoman? or maybe some of Alfred?

That painting ape is actually my step-sister’s neighbor’s daughter’s ex-boyfriend’s third cousin. He likes the drink if you know what I mean. Most of his work is done with vomit colorings and evokes a sense of man’s futile attempt to understand the ape-world through modern jazz and heavy metal music…….
    ….
    ……it’s a fringe art scene, full of wierdos and monkey-fuckers

good arm on that ape though, I once saw him hit a kid at 200 yards with a ball of poo.

Newman
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    glad you got rid of that gay Robin kid that was following you around

Ahhhh, if only you knew. If only.

Newman
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    glad you got rid of that gay Robin kid that was following you around

Ahhhh, if only you knew. If only.

batman
    Participant

thought so, you guys have the same teeth. Robin’s still hangin around, we dont talk about him though, he thinks his name is shirley we let him out of his cage once a week to go partying at the “special” club. just for the record my real names robin:P

batman
    Participant

thought so, you guys have the same teeth. Robin’s still hangin around, we dont talk about him though, he thinks his name is shirley we let him out of his cage once a week to go partying at the “special” club. just for the record my real names robin:P

Newman
    Participant

Oh Em Gee, the cats out of the bag, everyone run for you butt holes!!

Newman
    Participant

Oh Em Gee, the cats out of the bag, everyone run for you butt holes!!

batman
    Participant

hey newman whenr you done school im bored no one around here’s a gamer anymore

batman
    Participant

hey newman whenr you done school im bored no one around here’s a gamer anymore

Newman
    Participant

April 20th is my last class day, with no exams, should be home that Sunday.

Ugh 2 solid days of driving >.<

Newman
    Participant

April 20th is my last class day, with no exams, should be home that Sunday.

Ugh 2 solid days of driving >.<

batman
    Participant

lol have fun with dat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.