:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Another reason why the iPhone will continue to dominate

• Comments Off on Another reason why the iPhone will continue to dominate

Another reason why the iPhone will continue to dominate

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Another reason why the iPhone will continue to dominate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Apps will rule all, and I just don’t see people catching up to the experience for users on the other platforms soon. Even with the hardware potential on phones like the Pre, the market just isn’t coming together. -Not to mention there aren’t 100 trillion viral videos features Vorizon or Sprint handset doing something cool. Anyway, this kick ass app is coming (and many like it) when iPhone 3.1 releases. Obviously this one would be more 3GS specific… but I’m just sayin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6r2tIaRXU&hl

Larkitect
    Participant

one phone to rule them all.

wow, that is one amazing app. obviously this app is more advanced but i’ve always liked the apps that would let you “move” the iphone/ipod touch around a virtual 3d object on the screen.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I’d like to see this technology turned into a MMORPG, with creatures and what-not superimposed on the environment using this method. This would work especially well for a supernatural MMORPG, where the iPhone could be used like a scanner to find all the supernatural things that were supposed to be floating around.

Larkitect
    Participant

dude, that is a really good idea. something like that would be amazing.

Bucho
    Participant

I heard Nokia already has a phone that can see through girls clothes and bathroom walls.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Bucho 40679 wrote:

I heard Nokia already has a phone that can see through girls clothes and bathroom walls.

iphone? what iphone?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.