:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Announcement type thing

• Comments Off on Announcement type thing

Announcement type thing

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Announcement type thing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Well, most of you probably know that I have a new edition (baby Jayson), but none of you know that I AM a new edition. That’s right, I’m no longer jobless. Still doing what I know, just doing it for a small agency 65 miles away from home. What a commute that is going to be. But hey, not unemployed. 😀.

Bucho
    Participant

Awesome newses Bryan, nice work all round. I salute you on both arrivals.

I guess with this good sized chunk of road miles coming up I guess that means there’s a chance you’ll be making some more spleen venting and/or tech geeking and/or storytelling in-car recordings? I guess?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Congrats, man! Glad it worked out…

Version3
    Keymaster

I dunno yet if I’d go into the recording on my own biz. I guess if we tried hard enough, we could probably get three of those things together and put it in the feed as a… dare I say it?

thx_1227
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    …and put it in the feed as a… dare I say it?

PODCAST!!!

But yeah, congrats on the new baby and the job man!

Bucho
    Participant

Sure, I hear you dude. I’m just saying, if you’re doing a bunch of alone time behind the wheel and you get the urge to vent on any subject on the world it’d be a win-win situation if you had a recording device handy. Just don’t fight that urge if it hits is all I’m saying, it seems to do Rob a world of good and your fans wouldn’t complain one bit.

rob
    Participant

What, all five of you?

Bucho
    Participant

You say that as if those five are not the five most devastatingly astute individuals who ever drew breath. Quality, not quantity my man, that’s what I always say sometimes.

Jor-El
    Participant

Cool man. You told me about it but I thought it was contract, originally. Glad to hear it’s better.

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s a perm job, but I’m not really sure if it’s better. I think I will record one in the AM, get my thoughts down. I warn you all… I’m driving the bug, so these may not be very easy to listen to. Even if it is my silky smooth voice. 😛

Bucho
    Participant

Let the good times roll Captain.

Version3
    Keymaster

Well so much for that. I don’t have a job now. More to come.

ElNacho
    Participant

YOURE ALL STILL ALIVE???

Version3
    Keymaster

More importantly YOU’RE still alive?

ElNacho
    Participant

yeah!! wait while you’re here what happens if you tell arbitron you’re going to do their radio ratings, they send you the diaries and the 5 dollars, and then you don’t do it? do you get to keep the money? was that their gamble?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.