:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

And now, the weird question of the day

  • Comments Off on And now, the weird question of the day

And now, the weird question of the day

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge And now, the weird question of the day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1315
    Frank
    Participant

    Does anyone know how to go about getting marriage records (like finding out information from a marriage license) online for free? Particularly in South Carolina? I know, that may be a tall order considering they just figured out how to turn a computer on here in South Carolina.

    And again, Bing has dial-up. There, I said it.

    NBLIANGW

    #15370
    Bing
    Participant

    Frank took ballet in college…

    #15377
    jbs
    Participant

    stalker.

    #15375
    Frank
    Participant

    Oh you guys! And it was only a day in ballet, thank you very much. Remember, I broke the floor.

    #15362
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Frank took ballet in college…

    Now don’t forget, you promised not to show the photos of him in a tutu.

    That’s the backup blackmail material. 😀


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

    #15357
    Version3
    Keymaster

    Yeah, but he’s not wearing underwear with them… for material to be blackmail worthy, people have to want to look at them long enough for a scandal to exist. These are just wrong. Oh I mean they would be just wrong if they were sent to me. I mean, nobody wants to see those on my desk. What I mean is… did you guys see that new Google feature?!?

    #15361
    Pa-ul
    Participant

    Yeah, it’s cool.

    Google-tutu, I mean Google-maps, that’s it.

    Freudian slip, not to be confused with a tutu.


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

    #15380
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    WEll, in Canada, we just go to a place called the “Vital Document Services” place. Perhaps there is somewhere like that in California

    #15366
    Octavious
    Participant

    O’God! What’s worse: Bryan dress in drag, or Frank in a tutu.

    #15374
    Frank
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    O’God! What’s worse: Bryan dress in drag, or Frank in a tutu.

    Trust me, Frank in a tutu … NObody wants to see that.

    #15369
    Bing
    Participant

    Bryan in drag reminds me of the girl I took to prom

    #15365
    Octavious
    Participant

    Ummm…..

    No question.

    #15358
    Bucho
    Participant
    Bne wrote:
    WEll, in Canada, we just go to a place called the “Vital Document Services” place. Perhaps there is somewhere like that in California

    Wait … I thought Canada was in Northern California.

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #15360
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Bne wrote:
    WEll, in Canada, we just go to a place called the “Vital Document Services” place. Perhaps there is somewhere like that in California

    Wait … I thought Canada was in Northern California.

    Only from June until late August, then it migrates North for the winter (the same as the Canada Goose, not to be confused with grabbing a handful of Toronto woman butt).

    or Sumting.


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

    #15379
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Bucho wrote:
    Bne wrote:
    WEll, in Canada, we just go to a place called the “Vital Document Services” place. Perhaps there is somewhere like that in California

    Wait … I thought Canada was in Northern California.

    Only from June until late August, then it migrates North for the winter (the same as the Canada Goose, not to be confused with grabbing a handful of Toronto woman butt).

    or Sumting.

    Well, it all depends. If it’s a Tuesday, and there are no people looking, California Detaches from the US, and comes to hang with Alaska and Canada, and sometimes Hawaii comes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.