:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

An interesting story

• Comments Off on An interesting story

An interesting story

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge An interesting story

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Let me catch you up to speed. I haven’t been sleeping well lately. I mentioned this to a relative in my family who happens to be an LPN (some kinda nurse). Anyway, she gives me a couple of trial packs of something called Lunesta. Now, I’ve taken this before and it really didn’t do anything for me. I found out that the ones I took before were the 1 mg. She gave me the 3 mg sample. Not a big difference, right?

Anyway, I’ve kinda had a long day so I come home and take both pills in the pack at around 1 a.m. All she told me was to take them before I went to bed.

Gentlemen, the only way I can describe to you what I’m feeling like right now is that I feel completely wasted. I got up to get something to drink and I stumbled into the kitchen and then back to my room. It’s not an unpleasant feeling, don’t get me wrong. But I know that as soon as I lay down, I’m going to be off to sleep.

Anyway, thought just I’d share since it’s a weird thing, well, weird to me, sounds like a Saturday night at Bing’s.

NBLIANGW, brah!

Frank
    Participant

Let me catch you up to speed. I haven’t been sleeping well lately. I mentioned this to a relative in my family who happens to be an LPN (some kinda nurse). Anyway, she gives me a couple of trial packs of something called Lunesta. Now, I’ve taken this before and it really didn’t do anything for me. I found out that the ones I took before were the 1 mg. She gave me the 3 mg sample. Not a big difference, right?

Anyway, I’ve kinda had a long day so I come home and take both pills in the pack at around 1 a.m. All she told me was to take them before I went to bed.

Gentlemen, the only way I can describe to you what I’m feeling like right now is that I feel completely wasted. I got up to get something to drink and I stumbled into the kitchen and then back to my room. It’s not an unpleasant feeling, don’t get me wrong. But I know that as soon as I lay down, I’m going to be off to sleep.

Anyway, thought just I’d share since it’s a weird thing, well, weird to me, sounds like a Saturday night at Bing’s.

NBLIANGW, brah!

Octavious
    Participant

1 a.m.? Were you available for your bed at 10 p.m.? I took those kind of pills before, you need about an 8 hour window.

Octavious
    Participant

1 a.m.? Were you available for your bed at 10 p.m.? I took those kind of pills before, you need about an 8 hour window.

Bing
    Participant

Well seeing as how Frank sleeps until 3pm I think he was covered.

Bing
    Participant

Well seeing as how Frank sleeps until 3pm I think he was covered.

Octavious
    Participant

Frank, those pictures of Britney’s bald head, kept you awake?

Well at least the drapes matches the carpet.

Octavious
    Participant

Frank, those pictures of Britney’s bald head, kept you awake?

Well at least the drapes matches the carpet.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.