:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

All these shows

• Comments Off on All these shows

All these shows

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t know how the hell some of you guys listen to these shows at work… My stomach hurts from laughing at bits from the last 15 or so shows. That song shit from 119 is just totally crazy. I feel like I’ve done 4000 situps today.

That fucking Bucho song is totally tits man. That’s some funny shit..

Octavious
    Participant

That’s why I stopped and even then I catch myself humming a tune.

Bucho
    Participant

One of these days I’m going to cut off a finger or leg at work because of this show, especially how a lot of the huge laughs come out of nowhere without warning. I’ll post the pics of the bloody mess when it happens.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

salad
    Participant

that’s why listen when I’m not doing anything… like walking around… and where there’s not much people…. but there’s still been some public SOS-laughter incidents at college

YouFollowMe
    Participant

The only safe time I can listen to SOS is when I am completely by myself at night. I’ve tried at school or on the bus, but the thought of being considered a laughing lunatic is not pleasing.

Ivan
    Participant

I tried listening to the Sweatin to the Paw Paw episode in Macroeconomics class, but I couldn’t keep it together. I think the professor now believes I am insane.

Version3
    Keymaster

That’s so good to hear. 🙂

Now listen to SOS in church.

Octavious
    Participant

I listen at night too! Remember we had this discuss before. Theatre of the mind.

Rusty? What about you?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.