:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

All swim, everyone’s gotta play … all swim …

• Comments Off on All swim, everyone’s gotta play … all swim …

All swim, everyone’s gotta play … all swim …

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge All swim, everyone’s gotta play … all swim …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay boys, it’s time to put your thinking caps on for this one, because it should be a doozie of a little quiz.

If you were stranded on a deserted island (isn’t that the way they always start?), which five women would you bring and why? Now, you could bring five hotties, but would you want to bring a couple of hotties and a maybe one or two who knows what they’re doing? Think about it … who would you bring and why?

And … go …. go now … go …

rob
    Participant

Frank, this is a hard question for me to answer, as my wife is frequently looking over my shoulder as I get on this board, but I’ll give it a shot. I’ll also assume that this is before I was married, but in present day, if that makes any sense.

1. Monica Bellucci. No need for a why on that one.

2. Elisha Cuthbert. See reason #1.

3. A mute bodybuilder woman. She is there to build me shit and prevent wild emus from eating me in the night.

4 and 5. Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. They are there to mud wrestle for my entertainment. If there is no food readily available on the island, they will fight to the death and we will eat the victor. Yes, the one who wins. She’ll be tired and won’t be able to put up a fight, and then we can have the dead loser for breakfast.

Octavious
    Participant

Rob, I couldn’t think of a list after yours, its that damn good and I agree with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.