:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Aliens: Colonial Marines!!!!

• Comments Off on Aliens: Colonial Marines!!!!

Aliens: Colonial Marines!!!!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Aliens: Colonial Marines!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, so we’ve talked about being excited about The Force Unleashed and how muthafuckin’ cool it’s going to be. Well, I have to be honest with you, I almost needed a dick bib after reading about this.

I gotta tell you, I’ve always loved that world, and I have been patiently waiting for twenty fuckin’ years for a kickass Alien-themed videogame, so yeah, it’s time, dammit!

digitaltopia
    Participant

Developed by Gearbox, responsible for the PC version of Halo and Counter Strike. Should be interesting.

rob
    Participant

I love Aliens the movie. It’s just so claustrophobic and bad-ass looking. I just love it, so a video game that takes a lot from that will be the shit, hopefully.

digitaltopia
    Participant

One of my friends is a pretty big movie buff (he has his own movie production company) and he’s into Aliens as well. The other day he was telling me all sorts of little facts about it, like in the first Aliens movie where they’re working on the little alien creature thing that’s all fleshy and gooey on the underside, he said all of that was real shelled clams that they brought in fresh every day. He said they couldn’t get away with something like that now, but back then they could.

Bing
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    One of my friends is a pretty big movie buff (he has his own movie production company) and he’s into Aliens as well. The other day he was telling me all sorts of little facts about it, like in the first Aliens movie where they’re working on the little alien creature thing that’s all fleshy and gooey on the underside, he said all of that was real shelled clams that they brought in fresh every day. He said they couldn’t get away with something like that now, but back then they could.

Message to your friend from Bing:

“I am job….I…Am…Job”

Pa-ul
    Participant

I have all the Aliens/Aliens Vs Predator games, and to be honest you actually get an adrenalin rush from playing as a Marine.
    It’s dark and you can only see what your torch illuminates. Then the Alien noises start and the motion tracker goes berzerk.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    I have all the Aliens/Aliens Vs Predator games, and to be honest you actually get an adrenalin rush from playing as a Marine.
    It’s dark and you can only see what your torch illuminates. Then the Alien noises start and the motion tracker goes berzerk.

Does it vibrate too?

Pa-ul
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Pa-ul wrote:

Does it vibrate too?

Only if I remember to change the batteries. 😯

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.